MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by melbert
Thanks Catherine,

But well, what do you know, MEDS RECEIVED!!!!

All showing as received and finalised apart from mine - which we knew would take a little longer - just hope mine are ok now!!!

Thanks everyone for keeping me going - I guess it'll be about another 2 weeks before I see mine finalised yet?!!

Good luck to everyone else!!

Mel
Hmmm.....off by 2 days. Glad I was wrong on my guess!

Maybe it's your meds that will be done on the 5th!

Catherine
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:23 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all!

Meds all done on Saturday and they were FINE! My doctor was really chatty and lovely and said I have nothing to worry about. OH's doc was a bit more sombre (but still fine) and he wants more info from our GP which is a bit annoying but shouldn't hold things up too much *fingers crossed*. The whole thing was over in about 20 mins and was very basic, no major tests or anything. Didn't have to have a breast exam either which was cool.

It's my birthday today so I'm off into London for new jeans and hopefully meet with a recruitment agency to get me a new job!

hope everyone is good today,

Txx
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

RED T -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Have a great shopping trip and good luck with the agency!!

Thanks Tiger - maybe you will be right about my meds, but who knows eh!!

Cheers everyone!!

Mel
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Congrats on your MEDS Clearing, Rick!!!

Catherine
Thanks Catherine.....

The DIAC status page just says they have been received. Document page still says they are required.... Getting a bit confuzzled as to whether they have cleared or not. I would hope so considering DIAC have the results and it took 21 days for the status page to change.....

Just gotta wait and see, I guess......

Rick
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Sent of our PCC's on Friday and forwarded the email direct to CO with the pdf's attached this morning also.

Advised that my sons passport is being renewed -so I should get that back within a week. I can then scan and upload.

no status change yet!!!

Things remaining:
  • CO to Open email I sent her and do something with our PCC's
  • Meds need to clear at HOC - They arrived on the 27th Oct
  • CO TO ISSUE VISA 175
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stellaman
Sent of our PCC's on Friday and forwarded the email direct to CO with the pdf's attached this morning also.

Advised that my sons passport is being renewed -so I should get that back within a week. I can then scan and upload.

no status change yet!!!

Things remaining:
  • CO TO ISSUE VISA 175
Hey Tony....nearly there then...

Although i'm finding waiting for our meds to ARRIVE at HOC let alone CLEAR is as bad as waiting for a CO....

Gawd help me....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Not gonna stop saying that until it happens...... C'MON!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

I'm gonna say it with you for yours now meme - C'mon you meds!! (oh and come on my med!!)

Mel
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stellaman

no status change yet!!!

Things remaining:
  • CO TO ISSUE VISA 175

Stellaman,

You're very nearly there, I reckon 21st November for you!! Good luck!!

Mel
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

I'm gonna say it with you for yours now meme - C'mon you meds!! (oh and come on my med!!)

Mel
What you doing on here??

Thought you were away??

Your not saying it quite right....needs to be louder, like this:

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:17 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RedT
Morning all!

Meds all done on Saturday and they were FINE! My doctor was really chatty and lovely and said I have nothing to worry about. OH's doc was a bit more sombre (but still fine) and he wants more info from our GP which is a bit annoying but shouldn't hold things up too much *fingers crossed*. The whole thing was over in about 20 mins and was very basic, no major tests or anything. Didn't have to have a breast exam either which was cool.

It's my birthday today so I'm off into London for new jeans and hopefully meet with a recruitment agency to get me a new job!

hope everyone is good today,

Txx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Hope you had a great day
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by memewest
What you doing on here??

Thought you were away??

Your not saying it quite right....needs to be louder, like this:

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
We're off tomorrow!!

We're packed, house tidy and I'm giving my support!!
C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!!

Mel
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

We're off tomorrow!!

We're packed, house tidy and I'm giving my support!!
C'MON YOU MEDS!!!!!

Mel
Oh Okay........ so you gotta go one better hey??!!

How come your so organised?? I'm normally rushing around til the last moment trying to get things together.....
You go and have a fantastic few days away with no kids!!

I'll keep the chanting going on my own until you return, so don't you worry ...

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Thanks Catherine.....

The DIAC status page just says they have been received. Document page still says they are required.... Getting a bit confuzzled as to whether they have cleared or not. I would hope so considering DIAC have the results and it took 21 days for the status page to change.....

Just gotta wait and see, I guess......

Rick
Rick -

The first page will change to receive and met (the individual items - x-ray, x-ray report, etc). The 2nd page, with the documents, will still say required.

Catherine
Old Nov 4th 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

jmoseley will become famous soon enough

Morning all, not been on for a while been looking into houses, flights etc....have I missed anything?
Have you seen the cost of shipping a 20ft container from the UK to Brisbane...£3000+ ......bugger! Need to delay departure a little now to save up 3K
Old Nov 4th 2008, 9:06 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

thanks for the birthday wishes! Had a lovely day off, did some shopping, had some lunch and didn't think about visas all day (well, mostly....!!).

I did get a DS lite from the OH so this is my new obsession...just as well too as the whole visa thing can get a bit scary, obsession wise!!

Is it too early for news from anyone?

Txx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.