MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Sep 20th 2010, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by tiger222
Very exciting!!! Fingers Crossed for your OH!!:fingerscrosse d:

While you're at it, we could used some positive thoughts here too as my OH is looking for a position. He has only had 2 interviews in the 6 weeks he's been here. We are all settled - except for his job! We need an opportunity and soon!

thanks.

Catherine
Thanks Catherine. Tried sending you some Karma but i must spread some more love to others before i can send to you again!

Am sending positive thoughts Dave's way that he gets a Job Offer really soon.

Have you gone back to MacMasters? Kids at the same school?

We're looking at Erina/Terrigal/Umina area's. Want to be sort of halfway between Sydney and Bruv in law who's near Newcastle.

Am so hoping this works out for the OH on friday. supposed to be tidying up for the agent coming round this lunchtime! best get to it...

xx
Old Sep 20th 2010, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert

Fingers crossed, keep us posted!!!

Mel
Thanks Mel!

I'm sure you'll be hearing me shouting, friday, if all goes to plan, so i won't need to put anything on here, you'll already know!

At least it's for 7.30am friday here, think thats 4.30pm in Sydney, so i won't have to wait all day to hear what they have to say!

I have never wanted to wish a week away more than i do now!

xx
Old Sep 20th 2010, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Excellent news about the job interview and let's hope its all goona go to plan for you guys!

Is the housing market still pants then?? Not even gone up slightly?

I also wish it was Friday! BH weekend coming up!!

Old Sep 20th 2010, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Sending lots of job karma for Both.

Looking forward to the long weekend, only one day for me to work next week! Woo Hoo!!

Keep us posted both.

Mel
Old Sep 20th 2010, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Meme -

We are in Macmasters Beach again. This time the other side.....so the kids cannot walk to/from school unless they are really motivated! The walk is quite long now.

If you move into Terrigal area, we'll be practically neighbors! Exciting!!

I am hoping you hear good news on Friday!!

Thanks for the good thoughts and wishes our way!! Maybe we'll hear good news on Friday (or before)!!
Old Sep 27th 2010, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

Hey, Tony, congrats on the new place!

I just joined you on FB! See you there....
Thanks for the congrats.. We are so pleased but loads of work!! Will be ordering a pool this weekend!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2010, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
Thanks Catherine. Tried sending you some Karma but i must spread some more love to others before i can send to you again!

Am sending positive thoughts Dave's way that he gets a Job Offer really soon.

Have you gone back to MacMasters? Kids at the same school?

We're looking at Erina/Terrigal/Umina area's. Want to be sort of halfway between Sydney and Bruv in law who's near Newcastle.

Am so hoping this works out for the OH on friday. supposed to be tidying up for the agent coming round this lunchtime! best get to it...

xx
We live in Umina and came from Pensford in somerset...... small world LOL.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Meme -

We are in Macmasters Beach again. This time the other side.....so the kids cannot walk to/from school unless they are really motivated! The walk is quite long now.

If you move into Terrigal area, we'll be practically neighbors! Exciting!!

I am hoping you hear good news on Friday!!

Thanks for the good thoughts and wishes our way!! Maybe we'll hear good news on Friday (or before)!!
You are back again. We cant be that bad then LOL.

Jo
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Merry Christmas all

1st in OZ and it is going to be great!

Old Dec 22nd 2010, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stellaman
Merry Christmas all

Cheers! Happy Christmas to you too, Stellaman - and anyone else still around.

Officially, it's the 2nd Christmas - but the first one where we're enjoying a "real" Christmas
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Cheers! Happy Christmas to you too, Stellaman - and anyone else still around.

Officially, it's the 2nd Christmas - but the first one where we're enjoying a "real" Christmas
Originally Posted by stellaman
Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas to you both and to anyone else out there!! This will be our 2nd Xmas here and it's still very odd to have Xmas in the sunshine and heat. We're forecast 38 for Xmas day, thank goodness we're going to enjoy the coolness of the pool
Have a great time all. Hope next year treats you well.

Mel
Old Jul 1st 2011, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Escaussie is an unknown quantity at this point

hows everybody?
almost 2 years here in brisbane.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

jmoseley will become famous soon enough

Arrived in Brisbane on April 19th 2009 and love it, got a great job and our son arrived 13 months after we got here....life is good!
Originally Posted by Escaussie
hows everybody?
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

hows everybody?
2 years 3 months since we arrived and loving it
hubby & i both got good jobs, kids lovin school and we've all made good friends
Old Jul 4th 2011, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

hows everybody?
16 months here in Perth and it has been brilliant so far. The weather has been amazing over here even though it was a bit fresh for the 1st time this year this morning!!!

Met plenty of friends and so have the kids, they out and about doing plenty of sports at the weekends and it most certainaly is an outdoor life!!

Happy days all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.