View Poll Results: lets sort it once and for all?who moans the most when ill?
ladies
23.73%
gentlemen
76.27%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

man flu

Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:38 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default man flu

there seems to be ladies on this forum ,who are claiming to have man flu..

you could never imagine what its like...oooooooowwhhhhh..

as i am just starting to recover after being knocked off my feet for a week,

i was wondering?

who moans the most when ill..

men or women?

thank you..

ast
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: man flu

No poll Ast?

Without a doubt...MEN!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell, you did that quickly!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

i know that i'm ill and i know that it is serious becasue HE made me a cup of tea with out me having to ask... the logical deduction from this scenario is that i'm dying and he hasn't told me yet...
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eddie007
i know that i'm ill and i know that it is serious becasue HE made me a cup of tea with out me having to ask... the logical deduction from this scenario is that i'm dying and he hasn't told me yet...
But are you doing it quietly or making a fuss?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

very very quietly..

he knows I am at my most dangerous when I say nothing
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:47 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i need to withdraw my vote i ticked the wrong box,im still not right
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how come 8 people have voted and only 3 commented?

You should only be allowed to vote if you are prepared to stand by your ballot
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Only a man could possibly need to ask who moans the most!!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by justsarah
Only a man could possibly need to ask who moans the most!!!
a man also knows,that we dont hear moaning,its like living next to a train station,you dont notice the rattle after a while....
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

the trouble is Ast, men say they have the flu when they have a little sniffle. When they really get the flu, everyone thinks it is just another little sniffle....
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eddie007
very very quietly..

he knows I am at my most dangerous when I say nothing
Thats so right....if i'm ill and silent then I get a hint of sympathy...and maybe he'll tell the kids to be quiet by muttering "Boys , Mam is not well......again!!!"

Thats about it :curse:
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Fly Away
the trouble is Ast, men say they have the flu when they have a little sniffle. When they really get the flu, everyone thinks it is just another little sniffle....
theres a lot of ladies on this forum tonight,or are some of you voting twice?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

MEN..... Little sniffle..... NEVER!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by aston man
theres a lot of ladies on this forum tonight,or are some of you voting twice?
its a well known fact men dont vote ast...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.