Malteser Etiquette?

Old Oct 18th 2012, 2:04 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malteser Etiquette?

i prefer crunch
Old Oct 18th 2012, 4:55 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malteser Etiquette?

Originally Posted by brissybee
I am also suddenly overwhelmed by a desire to exercise.

So, essentially, Dorothy, what I think you are saying is - if one was to walk, say, to the confectionary aisle (some distance from the entry to the supermarket) the need to replenish carbohydrates would probably be such that maybe even two boxes of Maltesers would be required.
Yes. Now, I'm currently training for a very long (and if I'm completely honest stupidly agreed to) cycle race in May. The way I see it my body will require vast amounts of carbs in order to allow my legs to sustain 3+ hours of cycling. Maltesers are mainly carbs, so one could likely safely assume that a diet rich in Maltesers would only be beneficial. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
If one was to do an entire weeks/fortnights shop, before entering the confectionery aisle - Aisle 3 I am reliably informed (if in Woolies) one could possibly ascertain that perhaps 4 boxes of Maltesers would be required to up one's carb intake to a safe amount. Also, if one parked as far away from said retail outlet, one could possibly justify doubling the said amount of boxes. Just a thought.
I like the way you think.