LOST fans

Old Apr 11th 2006, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of
Default LOST fans

check out www.channel4.com/lost
its a must
Old Apr 12th 2006, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LOST fans

Originally Posted by davykaz
check out www.channel4.com/lost
its a must

great news , thanks

Lisa.xx
Old Apr 12th 2006, 7:01 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh Season 2 is sooooooooooooooooooo good! I've watched up to episode 16 (brother in law downloads it from America). It's fantastic, one night we watched four in a row it's so gripping!

It's gonna absolutely kill you watching one a week you'll be dying to know what happens next.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh Season 2 is sooooooooooooooooooo good! I've watched up to episode 16 (brother in law downloads it from America). It's fantastic, one night we watched four in a row it's so gripping!

It's gonna absolutely kill you watching one a week you'll be dying to know what happens next.
Season two is on the tv here in oz and it was out in ireland before i left
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:42 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Season two is on the tv here in oz and it was out in ireland before i left
What episode they up to in Oz then? Have you see episode 16? I can't wait to watch episode 17!
I thought it was only showing season 2 in America, my brother in law downloads them as they're shown on tv then passes them on to me yippeeee!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

What episode they up to in Oz then? Have you see episode 16? I can't wait to watch episode 17!
I thought it was only showing season 2 in America, my brother in law downloads them as they're shown on tv then passes them on to me yippeeee!
em... not sure what episode? i'll send you a pm and tell you wat its about so i dont ruin it for everyone else!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
em... not sure what episode? i'll send you a pm and tell you wat its about so i dont ruin it for everyone else!
Lol, no don't! I don't want to know if it's further ahead than 16!!!! I'll send you one instead

Edit: Too late but it's ok, I'm ahead so phew for that!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

I've got episodes 17/18 to watch to night when Kaz goes to keep fit and 19 is burning to disc at the moment.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:58 am

Originally Posted by karenjc
I've got episodes 17/18 to watch to night when Kaz goes to keep fit and 19 is burning to disc at the moment.
Ooh I'm so jealous - I must put the pressure on my b-i-l to burn mine for me
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Ooh I'm so jealous - I must put the pressure on my b-i-l to burn mine for me
I used to go to the Furnace end market ( back of Coleshill ) on a Sunday and get all the latest dvd's. We had season one before it was half way through in the UK.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:30 am

I used to go to the Furnace end market ( back of Coleshill ) on a Sunday and get all the latest dvd's. We had season one before it was half way through in the UK.
Well there ya go, I didn't even know there was a market there! And I'm not really that far from Coleshill.

To be honest, I'm not much into tv, I have never rented a dvd in my life! music is more my thing but Lost has completely grabbed me, I thought it was a bit shit at first but now I'm addicted!
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Well there ya go, I didn't even know there was a market there! And I'm not really that far from Coleshill.

To be honest, I'm not much into tv, I have never rented a dvd in my life! music is more my thing but Lost has completely grabbed me, I thought it was a bit shit at first but now I'm addicted!
They do Music as well . Mind you they charge you 3 times as much if you support V%!!A
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:37 am

They do Music as well . Mind you they charge you 3 times as much if you support V%!!A
I'll be ok then