British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   LOST fans (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/lost-fans-367013/)

davykaz Apr 11th 2006 11:18 pm

LOST fans

check out www.channel4.com/lost
its a must

oliverandlisa Apr 12th 2006 6:55 am

Re: LOST fans

Originally Posted by davykaz
check out www.channel4.com/lost
its a must

great news , thanks

Lisa.xx

Clippy Apr 12th 2006 7:01 am

Ooh Season 2 is sooooooooooooooooooo good! I've watched up to episode 16 (brother in law downloads it from America). It's fantastic, one night we watched four in a row it's so gripping!

It's gonna absolutely kill you watching one a week :D you'll be dying to know what happens next.

Irish Aussie Teen Apr 12th 2006 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh Season 2 is sooooooooooooooooooo good! I've watched up to episode 16 (brother in law downloads it from America). It's fantastic, one night we watched four in a row it's so gripping!

It's gonna absolutely kill you watching one a week :D you'll be dying to know what happens next.

Season two is on the tv here in oz and it was out in ireland before i left :D

Clippy Apr 12th 2006 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Season two is on the tv here in oz and it was out in ireland before i left :D

What episode they up to in Oz then? Have you see episode 16? I can't wait to watch episode 17!
I thought it was only showing season 2 in America, my brother in law downloads them as they're shown on tv then passes them on to me yippeeee! :D

Irish Aussie Teen Apr 12th 2006 8:45 am

What episode they up to in Oz then? Have you see episode 16? I can't wait to watch episode 17!
I thought it was only showing season 2 in America, my brother in law downloads them as they're shown on tv then passes them on to me yippeeee! :D

em... not sure what episode? i'll send you a pm and tell you wat its about so i dont ruin it for everyone else!

Clippy Apr 12th 2006 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
em... not sure what episode? i'll send you a pm and tell you wat its about so i dont ruin it for everyone else!

Lol, no don't! I don't want to know if it's further ahead than 16!!!! I'll send you one instead :D

Edit: Too late :D but it's ok, I'm ahead so phew for that!

karenjc Apr 12th 2006 8:53 am

I've got episodes 17/18 to watch to night when Kaz goes to keep fit and 19 is burning to disc at the moment.

Clippy Apr 12th 2006 8:58 am

Originally Posted by karenjc
I've got episodes 17/18 to watch to night when Kaz goes to keep fit and 19 is burning to disc at the moment.

Ooh I'm so jealous - I must put the pressure on my b-i-l to burn mine for me :D

karenjc Apr 12th 2006 9:27 am

Ooh I'm so jealous - I must put the pressure on my b-i-l to burn mine for me :D

I used to go to the Furnace end market ( back of Coleshill ) on a Sunday and get all the latest dvd's. We had season one before it was half way through in the UK.

Clippy Apr 12th 2006 9:30 am

I used to go to the Furnace end market ( back of Coleshill ) on a Sunday and get all the latest dvd's. We had season one before it was half way through in the UK.

Well there ya go, I didn't even know there was a market there! And I'm not really that far from Coleshill.

To be honest, I'm not much into tv, I have never rented a dvd in my life! music is more my thing but Lost has completely grabbed me, I thought it was a bit shit at first but now I'm addicted!

karenjc Apr 12th 2006 9:33 am

Well there ya go, I didn't even know there was a market there! And I'm not really that far from Coleshill.

To be honest, I'm not much into tv, I have never rented a dvd in my life! music is more my thing but Lost has completely grabbed me, I thought it was a bit shit at first but now I'm addicted!

They do Music as well :D . Mind you they charge you 3 times as much if you support V%!!A

Clippy Apr 12th 2006 9:37 am

They do Music as well :D . Mind you they charge you 3 times as much if you support V%!!A

I'll be ok then :D