Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Lost a dear friend......

Lost a dear friend......

Old Sep 8th 2009, 2:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost a dear friend......

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Do you serve food too?
I've got several packets of cup-a-soup with noodles, apparently thats the staple diet of leprechauns. Anything else is a bit tricky as I'm not very domesticated
Old Sep 8th 2009, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've got several packets of cup-a-soup with noodles, apparently thats the staple diet of leprechauns. Anything else is a bit tricky as I'm not very domesticated
Looks like I'll have to bring food supplies!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:23 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Looks like I'll have to bring food supplies!
Naaa, you're OK, went shopping last night, got a nice supply of unhealthy crisps, cheese and crackers now
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Naaa, you're OK, went shopping last night, got a nice supply of unhealthy crisps, cheese and crackers now
Thankfully a very nice lephrechaun cooked a very nice and healthy spagbol tonight,now washing it down with copious amounts of wine and beer
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:28 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Thankfully a very nice lephrechaun cooked a very nice and healthy spagbol tonight,now washing it down with copious amounts of wine and beer
And very nice it was too
I'll save the unhealthy stuff for night shifts!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:30 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankfully a very nice lephrechaun cooked a very nice and healthy spagbol tonight,now washing it down with copious amounts of wine and beer:thumbup:
Attempting to resurrect the previously said dear friend then?! lol!

Em x
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Attempting to resurrect the previously said dear friend then?! lol!

Em x
I can eat and do situps at the same time
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:33 pm
Home and Happy

I can eat and do situps at the same time
I can't, I'll stick to the eating and drinking
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:34 pm
FREE TIBET

I can't, I'll stick to the eating and drinking
Thats ok i need to someone to stand on me toes
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:38 pm
Home and Happy

Thats ok i need to someone to stand on me toes
Would you like me to wear my walking boots or my high heels?
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Em x
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:46 pm
FREE TIBET

As i said to me ex-wife,here love i've bought ya a lovely new pair of walking boots,now take a hike
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:52 pm
Home and Happy

As i said to me ex-wife,here love i've bought ya a lovely new pair of walking boots,now take a hike
What now? I've still got a bottle of sparkling stuff to drink yet!!!! You don't get rid of me that easily
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:55 pm
FREE TIBET

What now? I've still got a bottle of sparkling stuff to drink yet!!!! You don't get rid of me that easily
You can drink AND walk cant ya
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:57 pm
Home and Happy

You can drink AND walk cant ya
Thought you were being a real gentleman tonight and were going to get me a taxi home......kind of in return for the last time I got YOU into a taxi when the driver would've preferred to leave you on the pavement...........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.