Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Lost a dear friend......

Lost a dear friend......

Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lost a dear friend......

Not been together that long but kinda missed anyway, so long my dear friend until we surely meet again in the years to come RIP BEER BELLY
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:42 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost a dear friend......

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Not been together that long but kinda missed anyway, so long my dear friend until we surely meet again in the years to come RIP BEER BELLY
I'm sure he'll be back soon Just filled the fridge with by the way
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:43 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Nope what i drink up on the hill,i surely lose on the way down
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:44 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Nope what i drink up on the hill,i surely lose on the way down
You could be right there. I knew there was a reason I lived at the top!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

heheheh gave me a much needed chuckle!

Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

can I have one?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
heheheh gave me a much needed chuckle!

Anytime my friend
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:10 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
can I have one?
Certainly but you have to walk up this small hill to my place first
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Just the odd pound or two was it?
Attached Thumbnails Lost a dear friend......-beerbelly2.jpg  
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Certainly but you have to walk up this small hill to my place first

thats ok , could do with the exercise!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:20 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Holy fark it's lord farquar
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus

oh god! that should have a warning on it!! that looks really painful.....
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
oh god! that should have a warning on it!! that looks really painful.....
Well you did ask for one
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:30 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Not the rest of my carton of Tooheys Dry?

Last edited by The Bloke; Sep 7th 2009 at 8:14 pm.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Not my 3 six packs of Tooheys Dry?
Now now dont be getting paranoid,yer beer is safe(ish)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.