Long time no post

Old Sep 3rd 2020, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long time no post

Hi Folks,
Hope everyone is doing well. As you can see, it's been a while since I was here

Migrated to Sydney 2003, worked as IT project manager for a few financial companies, but have been a stay at home dad for the last 10 years. Eek. Came over on PR and have been a citizen for 15 years. Managed the migration myself and even managed to transfer my pension over. I'm sure a lot has changed since I did it though. Living in Westleigh, which is a small suburb just south of Hornsby.

Looking forward to some warm weather and some interesting conversations.

Gordon
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 5:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Long time no post

Originally Posted by dracupg
Hi Folks,
Hope everyone is doing well. As you can see, it's been a while since I was here

Migrated to Sydney 2003, worked as IT project manager for a few financial companies, but have been a stay at home dad for the last 10 years. Eek. Came over on PR and have been a citizen for 15 years. Managed the migration myself and even managed to transfer my pension over. I'm sure a lot has changed since I did it though. Living in Westleigh, which is a small suburb just south of Hornsby.

Looking forward to some warm weather and some interesting conversations.

Gordon
Hi Gordon, I've done alot of rail work around the Hornsby area, great suburb. Fair play to you for managing it yourself, I went the lazy way and got sponsored haha. Welcome back