Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Lonely and in need of friends or Crazy Stalker?

Lonely and in need of friends or Crazy Stalker?

Old May 29th 2013, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lonely and in need of friends or Crazy Stalker?

Originally Posted by eddie007
Crazy stalker.. Find the longest available barge pole and insert it PR and sideways if she comes within spitting distance again
The queen of quilting is right!!!
Old May 29th 2013, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I feel very sorry for you and your friend. Put as big a distance as possible between yourselves and the woman. Make sure you have everything documented so that if it turns really nasty you can prove your innocence.
At least if she is a known troublemaker, she is less likely to be believed.
Old May 29th 2013, 11:01 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I agree with the others. A Loop from the Planet Fruit most definitely.

Good move regarding throwing her baking away. Even if there were no 'fun' ingredients included you probably didn't trust her hygiene.

This is the behaviour of someone who is unhinged.

I don't mean baking things for other people. It was just, 'interesting' that she gave the baking to you at the time you normally chat to whomsoever.

I find it quite chilling that she chose her moment the way she did. Or was it random ?
Old May 30th 2013, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your input everyone. She's been at it again last night - posting things on the dance schools Facebook page accusing some of the Under 6 kids of stealing from another dance school last week. She's now had her comments removed from the page. Word is after ballet exams she will be asked to leave the school so I'll just keep a low profile around her until then.

I've copied her deleted comments before they were removed and keeping all her emails and things just in case anything blows up.
Old May 30th 2013, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Go with your gut feeling... doesn't sound like "normal" behaviour" .. I would be polite but keep my distance. good luck
Old May 30th 2013, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's all blown up yet again. She's started bombarding people with emails and texts. My friends husband lost it with her tonight and yelled at her to stay away from his family and leave them alone so she said she's going to the police. Hope she does and it all blows up in her face.
Old May 30th 2013, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
Well it's all blown up yet again. She's started bombarding people with emails and texts. My friends husband lost it with her tonight and yelled at her to stay away from his family and leave them alone so she said she's going to the police. Hope she does and it all blows up in her face.
It will all come out in the wash mate.
Old May 30th 2013, 11:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Poor wummin prob just needs a good root,over to you Badge
Old May 30th 2013, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
It will all come out in the wash mate.
Thanks, I'm sure it will.
Old May 30th 2013, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Poor wummin prob just needs a good root,over to you Badge
I think she hates all men, maybe she's a frustrated lemon.
Old May 30th 2013, 11:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
I think she hates all men, maybe she's a frustrated lemon.
Badge isn't all men,he is very 'special'
Old May 30th 2013, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

I'd tell her that you will be going to the police if she threatens it again. Tell her you have all her comments documented and make it clear you will not stand for any nonsense and will sue her for malicious libel. It is all bluster on her part and she needs to be made to realise that her behaviour is at best inappropriate, and another stain on her character which could result in her kids being taken away as she is clearly unfit to look after them. Say it all very calmly and then walk away.

Otherwise ignore her.
Old May 30th 2013, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
I'd tell her that you will be going to the police if she threatens it again. Tell her you have all her comments documented and make it clear you will not stand for any nonsense and will sue her for malicious libel. It is all bluster on her part and she needs to be made to realise that her behaviour is at best inappropriate, and another stain on her character which could result in her kids being taken away as she is clearly unfit to look after them. Say it all very calmly and then walk away.

Otherwise ignore her.

Problem is that's the kind of thing that gives these people reason for being.... even if they dont like it, they are addicted to the drama of it all, it just becomes mental energy sapping and time consuming for all of those around them. Thats how you can tell it's PD behaviour... Activty that is centered around themselves be it negative or demeaning..... They actually cant help it, so cant be cured, no matter what the ramifications are...and so the cycle continues.

Distance is the best policy.
Old May 30th 2013, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips

Otherwise ignore her.
Yep am trying hard to ignore her. I'm trying to be as calming here at home as youngest child thinks she's going to come knocking on our door with a shotgun or something. She offered to give my eldest a blessing when she was throwing up with a migraine so she thinks she's trying to put a curse on her. I've said we need to stop talking about her as giving her the time of day as it what she wants.
Old May 30th 2013, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Problem is that's the kind of thing that gives these people reason for being.... even if they dont like it, they are addicted to the drama of it all, it just becomes mental energy sapping and time consuming for all of those around them. Thats how you can tell it's PD behaviour... Activty that is centered around themselves be it negative or demeaning..... They actually cant help it, so cant be cured, no matter what the ramifications are...and so the cycle continues.

Distance is the best policy.
It's amazing to see first hand how when she is making things up in her own head how she really believes it to be the truth. We think from some of the texts she's been sending my friend and things she's saying to other people, that she thinks my friends husband is having an affair because she saw him having coffee with another lady we know. She also saw my friend quite upset and whispering a story to me and me being quite shocked and saddened - but it wasn't about an affair, my friend had just unexpectedly lost a patient and it had really hit her hard. But to this lady, the only possible thing that could be so upsetting to someone as shallow as she perceives my friend to be would be infidelity.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.