Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Lonely and in need of friends or Crazy Stalker?

Lonely and in need of friends or Crazy Stalker?

Old May 29th 2013, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lonely and in need of friends or Crazy Stalker?

I know that some of you work in the area of mental health and thought I'd ask your advice - sorry if it's a little long winded and confusing.

There is a lady who has two daughters at the ballet school my girls attend. Her girls also attended the local primary school that my kids went to a couple of years ago. I know a number of teachers at the school personally and know that this lady left the school at the end of last term because the school had called DOCS on her and had her kids taken away from her for a couple of days and also had to take an AVO out against her for threats she made to staff. She is now bombarding the school and the education department with emails saying she is charging them with theft as some of the kids pencils and spare stationary were not returned to them when they left. I know that she has stirred the pot at other institutions she's involved with, constantly emailing and trying to cause trouble.

Since leaving the school she's started to email the Principal of the dance school with complaints about certain families at the school saying they are racist (she's Indian Fijian) and that the school favours these families (amongst other crazy complaints such as fathers should not be permitted at the studio at any time).

She has been targeting one of my best friends in these complaint emails. She seems to think my friend has switched her daughters costume because it wasn't fitting her kid like it did six months before (she didn't own it, the ballet committee owns and hires out to the kids). The dance school Principal ended up giving her an ultimatum to have the costume altered (by the teacher) and stop complaining or leave the school. She initially chose to shut up, but less than a week later started emailing all of us on the Ballet Committee with every piece of correspondence between herself and my friend for the last year or so (some of the emails text had been tampered with). She insisted for days that we come clean and stop covering up my friends perceived deceit). During this time I turned up to the studio with my girls and the my friends girls for class. My daughter and her friend went into a class to let the teachers know that had been successful with their audition into a youth ballet company - it was something that everyone was really excited about. The woman in question turned on me and told me that I shouldn't have let them enter another class and was shouting at me in front of a pile of mothers in the foyer. After much more crap that I won't bore you with, I told her she was to stop communicating with me and my kids in any way. She had mentioned in an email that she would come to my house - I told her that she was not welcome and to stay away. She backed down and sent me messages saying how much she liked my family and we were always polite and kind - yada, yada, yada. I was polite but distant with her from then on.

On mothers day I came home from dinner and there was an email from her wishing me a wonderful mothers day and saying what a great mother I was and how I should be proud of my children. I didn't respond and still treated her with polite indifference at the studio. Then yesterday, her little girl turned up with home cooking for me - I took it and thanked the little girl sincerely, she's a little sweety and I have nothing against her. The timing of the "gift" was on a day that she knows I stay at the studio and chat with my friend that she has it in for. I felt that she was only doing it so that I would have to explain to my friend where the food came from and feel that she's trying to drive a wedge between us. Am I reading too much into this and she's just a lonely lady (her husband works away overseas for much of the year and she's on her own with no family support) or do you think my suspicions are warranted?

Sorry for the long winded post.

Last edited by Kim67; May 29th 2013 at 2:35 am.
Old May 29th 2013, 4:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lonely and in need of friends or Crazy Stalker?

Crazy stalker.. Find the longest available barge pole and insert it PR and sideways if she comes within spitting distance again
Old May 29th 2013, 4:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Crazy stalker.. Find the longest available barge pole and insert it PR and sideways if she comes within spitting distance again
Yes. Crazy stalker sounds like the correct diagnosis. It sounds like she needs some help.
Old May 29th 2013, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ladies, that's what my guts telling me but I'm just one of those people that feels they have to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Old May 29th 2013, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy stalker avoid like he plague!
Old May 29th 2013, 5:32 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Crazy stalker avoid like he plague!
Plus one.
Old May 29th 2013, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a typical PD.... The bain of mental health pros apparently.

PD = Personality disorder.
Old May 29th 2013, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a typical PD.... The bain of mental health pros apparently.

PD = Personality disorder.

You'll get roped into her world if you get too close.
Old May 29th 2013, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of lightMr Grumpy is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think there is anything medically wrong with her. She just sounds like a bitch. I know many. People always try to blame some mental illness, when in fact a lot of people are just wankers.
Old May 29th 2013, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Grumpy
I don't think there is anything medically wrong with her. She just sounds like a bitch. I know many. People always try to blame some mental illness, when in fact a lot of people are just wankers.
Don't want to split hairs BUT... PD isn't a mental illness
Old May 29th 2013, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Lou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really nice

Err, I hope you didn't eat the food she gave you
Old May 29th 2013, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lou_Diamond_Phillips
Err, I hope you didn't eat the food she gave you
No I didn't, the kids wanted to try it but I told them not to and it went in the bin.
Old May 29th 2013, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Lou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kim67
No I didn't, the kids wanted to try it but I told them not to and it went in the bin.
Good decision
Old May 29th 2013, 1:08 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the others. A Loop from the Planet Fruit most definitely.
Old May 29th 2013, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
I know that some of you work in the area of mental health and thought I'd ask your advice - sorry if it's a little long winded and confusing.

There is a lady who has two daughters at the ballet school my girls attend. Her girls also attended the local primary school that my kids went to a couple of years ago. I know a number of teachers at the school personally and know that this lady left the school at the end of last term because the school had called DOCS on her and had her kids taken away from her for a couple of days and also had to take an AVO out against her for threats she made to staff. She is now bombarding the school and the education department with emails saying she is charging then with theft as some of the kids pencils and spare stationary were not returned to them when they left. I know that she has stirred the pot at other institutions she's involved with, constantly emailing and trying to cause trouble.

Since leaving the school she's started to email the Principal of the dance school with complaints about certain families at the school saying they are racist (she's Indian Fijian) and that the school favours these families (amongst other crazy complaints such as fathers should not be permitted at the studio at any time).

She has been targeting one of my best friends in these complaint emails. She seems to think my friend has switched her daughters costume because it wasn't fitting her kid like it did six months before (she didn't own it, the ballet committee owns and hires out to the kids). The dance school Principal ended up giving her an ultimatum to have the costume altered (by the teacher) and stop complaining or leave the school. She initially chose to shut up, but less than a week later started emailing all of us on the Ballet Committee with every piece of correspondence between herself and my friend for the last year or so (some of the emails text had been tampered with). She insisted for days that we come clean and stop covering up my friends perceived deceit). During this time I turned up to the studio with my girls and the my friends girls for class. My daughter and her friend went into a class to let the teachers know that had been successful with their audition into a youth ballet company - it was something that everyone was really excited about. The woman in question turned on me and told me that I shouldn't have let them enter another class and was shouting at me in front of a pile of mothers in the foyer. After much more crap that I won't bore you with, I told her she was to stop communicating with me and my kids in any way. She had mentioned in an email that she would come to my house - I told her that she was not welcome and to stay away. She backed down and sent me messages saying how much she liked my family and we were always polite and kind - yada, yada, yada. I was polite but distant with her from then on.

On mothers day I came home from dinner and there was an email from her wishing me a wonderful mothers day and saying what a great mother I was and how I should be proud of my children. I didn't respond and still treated her with polite indifference at the studio. Then yesterday, her little girl turned up with home cooking for me - I took it and thanked the little girl sincerely, she's a little sweety and I have nothing against her. The timing of the "gift" was on a day that she knows I stay at the studio and chat with my friend that she has it in for. I felt that she was only doing it so that I would have to explain to my friend where the food came from and feel that she's trying to drive a wedge between us. Am I reading too much into this and she's just a lonely lady (her husband works away overseas for much of the year and she's on her own with no family support) or do you think my suspicions are warranted?

Sorry for the long winded post.
Badge's Top tip: ignore tabloid people. The forces of Darwinism will account for them.

Everyone knows the score.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.