Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Liverpool V Chelsea 25th Apr

Liverpool V Chelsea 25th Apr

Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:46 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Liverpool V Chelsea 25th Apr

How can anyone possibly suggest that scousers, particularly our Red friends, are anything but uneducated ...

How very dare you ...
Attached Thumbnails Liverpool V Chelsea 25th Apr-redsknowbest.jpg  
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jond;4683663]
Originally Posted by scousercarol
'Dodgy match officials!!!'

I think even a diehard reds fan would have to admit that the ball never crossed the line and was a very dodgy decision.
seem to remember the ref saying after the game that if linesman had not given the goal he would have sent off cech and given a penalty anyway
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

[QUOTE=clougherty family;4689349]
Originally Posted by jond

seem to remember the ref saying after the game that if linesman had not given the goal he would have sent off cech and given a penalty anyway
Thanks clougherty, my point exactly! But they like to have their little moan, sour grapes if you ask me!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scousercarol;4689681]
Originally Posted by clougherty family

Thanks clougherty, my point exactly! But they like to have their little moan, sour grapes if you ask me!

I agree, but who is to say that they wouldn't have saved the penalty and you know how hard it is to play against 10 men. After all that was the only real attempt on goal Liverpool had in 180 minutes of football.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

[QUOTE=jond;4689731]

I agree, but who is to say that they wouldn't have saved the penalty and you know how hard it is to play against 10 men. After all that was the only real attempt on goal Liverpool had in 180 minutes of football.
Totally agree with you, playing against 10 men is hard and Liverpool seem to have a knack of making it harder for themselves. But it was the keeper that would have gone off so that makes a massive difference, and it's goals that count! I wonder what they'll have to moan about when we thrash them tomorrow!!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:34 am
Just Joined

shane-sullivan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear...the fact is that we won and went on to win that Cup for the fifth time that Chelsea have never won!

Oh and I am in Brisbane and shall watch it on SBS at home. The thought of the Pig and Whistle on Eagle street at 5am is horrific
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON YOU MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY REDMEN!! Has Rafa got the voooooooooooooooodooooooooooooooo on the moaning Portuguese dude? Lets find out people. Oh,and come on AC Milan.2 away goals-have it!!!!
Anyone tell me how my lovely Huyton is today?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:44 am
Banned

AlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by danny.f
COME ON YOU MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY REDMEN!! Has Rafa got the voooooooooooooooodooooooooooooooo on the moaning Portuguese dude? Lets find out people. Oh,and come on AC Milan.2 away goals-have it!!!!
what time is the game in NZ?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:10 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlbieLittle
what time is the game in NZ?
6.45am on ESPN
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:48 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

Ohhhhh! I get it now! I must be a bit thick Sorry tucs my level 2 diploma and my nursing degree have obviously not prepared me for totally unfunny jokes. But then again people from Liverpool are renowned for having a good sense of humour!
Calm down Calm down
http://www.beds.ac.uk/courses/bysubj...acar/ba-nurstu

get some real qualifications
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by danny.f
Hiya!

Huyton is good, but Brisbane will be better
COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tucs
Calm down Calm down
http://www.beds.ac.uk/courses/bysubj...acar/ba-nurstu

get some real qualifications
You've got a major problem, if all you've got do is research into qualifications to get one over on me Remember you'll never get one over on a scouser so quit trying!
Your not worth the time and energy I have to use to answer your pathetic posts, so from now on I won't bother
Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:55 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

You've got a major problem, if all you've got do is research into qualifications to get one over on me Remember you'll never get one over on a scouser so quit trying!
Your not worth the time and energy I have to use to answer your pathetic posts, so from now on I won't bother
Dont flatter yourself arsehole its the course my wife has just finished.
So when you get to that level start boasting of how "qualified" you are. But then again i suppose for a scouser it is pretty good.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tucs
Dont flatter yourself arsehole its the course my wife has just finished.
So when you get to that level start boasting of how "qualified" you are. But then again i suppose for a scouser it is pretty good.
you are nothing but a prick

mark
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by clougherty family
you are nothing but a prick

mark
Thanks Mark,
My thoughts exactly but I could'nt be bothered speaking to him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.