Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Liverpool V Chelsea 25th Apr

Wikiposts

Liverpool V Chelsea 25th Apr

Old Apr 21st 2007, 10:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liverpool V Chelsea 25th Apr

Originally Posted by JAMIEKERRIE
AGREED! C'MON YOU BLUES! I will be there Wednesday, but was wondering what channel is SBS?Is it Foxtel/ausstar or FREE tv as I have never heard of it...we are heading out to Aus on July 31st...
Its one of the free-to-air channels.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

AGREED! C'MON YOU BLUES! I will be there Wednesday, but was wondering what channel is SBS?Is it Foxtel/ausstar or FREE tv as I have never heard of it...we are heading out to Aus on July 31st...
'Dodgy match officials!!!' you are beginning to sound like 'the special one' Are'nt Chelsea the team that usually have 12 men on the pitch? Or is that Man Utd? Anyway, Liverpool will win fair and square using pure talent and a bucketful of hard work and gut's
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:22 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by scousercarol
'Dodgy match officials!!!' you are beginning to sound like 'the special one' Are'nt Chelsea the team that usually have 12 men on the pitch? Or is that Man Utd? Anyway, Liverpool will win fair and square using pure talent and a bucketful of hard work and gut's
you crack me up. what a load of crap
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Just want to add................UP THE BLUES!!!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

I see the 'special one' has been moaning about match officials again on sky today!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Gaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the roughGaz & Sue is a jewel in the rough

C'mon the blues
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 5:36 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Celery ... celery ...

C'mon the Chels!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 5:42 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to jinx it...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my namesake

That'll do it!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scousercarol;4680183]'Dodgy match officials!!!'

I think even a diehard reds fan would have to admit that the ball never crossed the line and was a very dodgy decision.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=jond;4683663]
'Dodgy match officials!!!'

I think even a diehard reds fan would have to admit that the ball never crossed the line and was a very dodgy decision.
Yes, I will give you that one, but it would have been a penalty anyway and the keeper should have been sent off!!! So Chelsea escaped lightly under the circumstances Two years later, and the 'special one' is still whinging about that!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:13 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

A Scouser decides to try horseback riding, despite having had no lessons or prior experience. Scouser mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady rhythmic pace, but the Scouser begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, Scouser grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. Scouser tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately for the Scouser, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup and is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again. Her head is battered against the ground, mere moments away from unconsciousness when...
Stan the Walmart manager runs out to shut the horse off.
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tucs
A Scouser decides to try horseback riding, despite having had no lessons or prior experience. Scouser mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady rhythmic pace, but the Scouser begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, Scouser grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. Scouser tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately for the Scouser, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup and is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again. Her head is battered against the ground, mere moments away from unconsciousness when...
Stan the Walmart manager runs out to shut the horse off.
And your point is.........??
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

And your point is.........??

I think they might be implying that people from Liverpool are not the sharpest tools in the box.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jond
I think they might be implying that people from Liverpool are not the sharpest tools in the box.
Ohhhhh! I get it now! I must be a bit thick Sorry tucs my level 2 diploma and my nursing degree have obviously not prepared me for totally unfunny jokes. But then again people from Liverpool are renowned for having a good sense of humour!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:25 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhh! I get it now! I must be a bit thick Sorry tucs my level 2 diploma and my nursing degree have obviously not prepared me for totally unfunny jokes. But then again people from Liverpool are renowned for having a good sense of humour!
At least it wasn't another scouser stereotype - the thievin' one. Or the dole bludger one. Or the preference for shell suits stereotype. No rolling eyes smilie anymore, unfortunately

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.