Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Liverpool "European Champions" My *RSE

Liverpool "European Champions" My *RSE

Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Liverpool "European Champions" My *RSE

I was just wondering when we would have the posts berating Liverpool's pathetic loss against the no hoper's of Benfica.

The majority of posters yesterday were attacking Chelsea for loosing to Barcelona so please feel free to comment on Looserpool also.
It is only fair guys.

I will start it off:

Liverpool were found out as certainly not the best team in Europe as everybody but the Liverpool fans agreed with. And they are miles and miles away from ever winning the Premiership for many years to come.You could even argue that they struggle to be the best team in Liverpool.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:27 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Liverpool "European Champions" My *RSE

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
I was just wondering when we would have the posts berating Liverpool's pathetic loss against the no hoper's of Benfica.

The majority of posters yesterday were attacking Chelsea for loosing to Barcelona so please feel free to comment on Looserpool also.
It is only fair guys.

I will start it off:

Liverpool were found out as certainly not the best team in Europe as everybody but the Liverpool fans agreed with. And they are miles and miles away from ever winning the Premiership for many years to come.You could even argue that they struggle to be the best team in Liverpool.

Totally agree with the above

Actually just peed off a teacher at parents evening tonight............told them they would lose 2-0! Well, OH did really (while he was desperately trying to get home to see the match!)

Sick of Chelsea slagging, its been hard supporting them for 30 years with not much to show for it! Its about time our turn has come! (Kids think this is normal, winning almost all of the time! If only they knew what we have been through to get here!)
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond reputeGold Coaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheri-pie
Totally agree with the above

Actually just peed off a teacher at parents evening tonight............told them they would lose 2-0! Well, OH did really (while he was desperately trying to get home to see the match!)

Sick of Chelsea slagging, its been hard supporting them for 30 years with not much to show for it! Its about time our turn has come! (Kids think this is normal, winning almost all of the time! If only they knew what we have been through to get here!)

I agree mate

I have been a supporter of Chelsea a similar time to you as My Dad took me in 1971 as he was a lifelong supporter as well as my Grandfather so you could say it is in my blood!

I remember watching Chelsea play at such delightful places as Huddersfield and holding our breath that we would not drop into the 3rd Division.

It is about time we had some good fortune along the way and the same people that berate Chelsea are the same people that would slag a person off if they won the lottery.They are all jealous and sooooo hypocritical as they would swap Chelsea's position in a heartbeat.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:47 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

I agree mate

I have been a supporter of Chelsea a similar time to you as My Dad took me in 1971 as he was a lifelong supporter as well as my Grandfather so you could say it is in my blood!

I remember watching Chelsea play at such delightful places as Huddersfield and holding our breath that we would not drop into the 3rd Division.

It is about time we had some good fortune along the way and the same people that berate Chelsea are the same people that would slag a person off if they won the lottery.They are all jealous and sooooo hypocritical as they would swap Chelsea's position in a heartbeat.
sing that song pal.
I go mad when people say "ah yeah easy to support a winning team"
Only for clive walker and a few others we were 3rd division bound. remember being at a match, think it was Hudersfield with about 1500 people at it.

no wonder i am going grey
Old Mar 8th 2006, 10:59 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

I agree mate

Yeah, i've done the train to Hull, Crewe and many more; supporters home and away, its not been pretty! But the players are not stars, they are real people who know you, talk to you and enjoy what they are doing. We have met most of them now and they really are not like what other teams want to believe.

I believe everyone is who they are, whether they are earning a fortune or not, you know what you want in life and its up to you to go and get it. That is what most of us on BE are doing. So why not play football for one of the best teams in the world and get paid while you are doing it. We all want a better life than what we have so go for it! IMHP people who are hate Chelsea are just like people who dont understand why we all want a better life by moving to Oz. I know there is football team loyalties, but we have all waited so long for something good to happen, lets enjoy it!
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tucs
sing that song pal.
I go mad when people say "ah yeah easy to support a winning team"
Only for clive walker and a few others we were 3rd division bound. remember being at a match, think it was Hudersfield with about 1500 people at it.

no wonder i am going grey

I think it was Huddersfield but then again that was a long time ago

had to laugh as I read your last line as "no wonder i am going a little GAY" LOL. I must get my eyes tested.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:02 pm
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

Why are Liverpool supporters useless at making Pancakes?
Because they're all useless tossers

Why did Gerard Houllier go to Argos?
It's the only place he could pick up Premier Points.

Q. Why can't you circumcise a Scouser?
A. Because there is no end to those pricks.

Q. Why do pigeons fly upside down over Liverpool?
A. Because there's nothing worth shitting on.

Why wasn't Jesus born in Merseyside?
Because God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

did em on another thread but i feal it is important to spread the word
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:03 pm
Here and loving it!

Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nice one
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:19 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree mate

Bit of a bizarre question for you mate, but do you have a Chelsea tattoo on your leg?
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by diddy
Bit of a bizarre question for you mate, but do you have a Chelsea tattoo on your leg?
Bizarre question it was indeed ! and the answer is no as I against all forms of tattoos.

A question for you: Have you a hole/scar on your temple? just as bizarre but may be relevant!
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:39 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Bizarre question it was indeed ! and the answer is no as I against all forms of tattoos.

A question for you: Have you a hole/scar on your temple? just as bizarre but may be relevant!
I saw talking to an English bloke on the beach the other day with a Chelsea tattoo. Just checking it wasn't you.

Thanks for the abuse.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by diddy
I saw talking to an English bloke on the beach the other day with a Chelsea tattoo. Just checking it wasn't you.

Thanks for the abuse.
No was not me mate.

Was not intending to give abuse! did not think the comment was tattoo bad.
Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Ah those no hopers that are in the last eight as opposed to the best team in Europe who are out
Old Mar 9th 2006, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fraser
Ah those no hopers that are in the last eight as opposed to the best team in Europe who are out

Well they all have no star players or money, that is what it is all about now is it not! so all apart from the mighty blues are no hoper's really.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.