Lions Tour

Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Lions Tour

Morning Folks,

Looking to head down to Brisbane for the first test in June next year.

A pal of mine will be moving there in January so good excuse to see him and tick a couple of boxes off my list of things to do in life.

Anyone have any idea how to get my mits on some tickets? At the moment all I can find are people flogging theirs for 250 quid++++

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Scamp
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:20 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lions Tour

As far as I know the general release tickets haven't been released yet. I imagine ticketek or ticketmaster will be the agents. Might be worth signing up to their newsletters to see when they're released and get online fast as soon as they are. That's what most people will be doing.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:21 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

F**k Google ask me.......

http://www.rugby.com.au/LinkClick.as...%3d&tabid=2603
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Quality, thanks chaps.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by benny the ball
Downside being that if you are not in Aus you can't buy single match tickets, you HAVE to buy a tour (accom + tickets).

Bastards.

Will find a way.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Morning Folks,

Looking to head down to Brisbane for the first test in June next year.

A pal of mine will be moving there in January so good excuse to see him and tick a couple of boxes off my list of things to do in life.

Anyone have any idea how to get my mits on some tickets? At the moment all I can find are people flogging theirs for 250 quid++++

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Scamp
Whichever of the agents is selling the tickets you want will need you to create a login, username etc. I suggest you sign up with them in advance - you may get a slight lead on general ticket sales, and you will definitely make it easier and quicker to buy on the day tickets go on sale
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Downside being that if you are not in Aus you can't buy single match tickets, you HAVE to buy a tour (accom + tickets).

Bastards.

Will find a way.
Get your mate to buy the tickets - if he's arriving in January he should be able to get them
Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Get your mate to buy the tickets - if he's arriving in January he should be able to get them
That's my train of thought at the moment.

Thanks.