lets talk beer..

Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future
Default Re: lets talk beer..

If I'm out
XXXX Bitter, Toohey's Old or where available, Kilkenny.
At home,
TED Platinum or Carlton Ultra Chill.
Never VB, BAD BAD BAD STUFF
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

try it with a normal lager like tooheys new, VB, fosters anything on tap really.

Originally Posted by markallwood
Beer & tomato juice??!!! I'd have to see it to believe it. What kind of beer are you talking about?

I'm lost for words !
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

If you were stuck on a desert island with a lifetime supply of only ONE type of beer - what would it be?

for me - Greene King IPA.

Guiness (or however you spell it)
Old Feb 7th 2008, 12:42 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
try it with a normal lager like tooheys new, VB, fosters anything on tap really.
Ok mate... fk it, I'm going to do it.

edit : so, what do you do...do you just order a pint, drink some, then get one of those little tomato juice bottles and pour the lot in?

After typing it out, I'm not sure that I am going to do it now...
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Go on live on the edge!

Ok mate... fk it, I'm going to do it.

edit : so, what do you do...do you just order a pint, drink some, then get one of those little tomato juice bottles and pour the lot in?

After typing it out, I'm not sure that I am going to do it now...
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:38 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Is this what you do?
http://instinct.org/~pgl/ugly.html
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:40 am
Account Open

Ok, I'm convinced that you aren't making this up now....

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/...999&forum=6&23
Old Feb 7th 2008, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

I just put a bit in the bottom of a schooner/pint glass and top it up with beer.

And I fell ripped of as my cousin and I introduced this to Australia back in the early 90's. It was his idea (he is a Yank though). If you are ever in the pub on the corner in Kingsford (Sydney) it may still be on the blackboard.

Ok, I'm convinced that you aren't making this up now....

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/...999&forum=6&23
Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:28 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
(he is a Yank though)
In that case it doesn't count
Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

If you were stuck on a desert island with a lifetime supply of only ONE type of beer - what would it be?

for me - Greene King IPA.

John Smiths
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
John Smiths
That was the bitter I drunk in England.

Haven't touched it, or wanted anything similar since.