Lets Get Fit!!

Old Mar 27th 2014, 5:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets Get Fit!!

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
Wow, that's good, good for them!
They need someone in the kitchen
Old Mar 27th 2014, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
They need someone in the kitchen

Well you better get a move on then hadn't ya!
Old Mar 27th 2014, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I'm organising a team at work for the Global Corporate Challenge, 7 poor sods pay $30 (subsidised from $99) to get 2 FitBit like pedometers some smartphone app and smash the others with our combined greatness.

Should be fun, a good team talking point and a side-effect maybe getting a bit fitter.
Sounds like good fun! What is the challenge exactly?

I like how they have to pay for the pleasure
Old Mar 28th 2014, 4:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's good, good for them!
Molly, next to the 'quote' button is a button that looks like a few sheets of paper. If you click on that, on all the posts you are going to reply to and then click on 'new reply' you can multiquote and therefore respond to everyone in one post.
Old Mar 28th 2014, 12:15 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like good fun! What is the challenge exactly?

I like how they have to pay for the pleasure
I think it's to be as active as possible (i.e logging the movement), I just signed up because I thought it would be fun for my team. Anything that gives us a focus that isn't the usual work stress has to be good.

$30 is OK for the fun to be had trying to outdo the others.

Got 7 enrolled in no time so that's all good ....
Old Mar 29th 2014, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Molly, next to the 'quote' button is a button that looks like a few sheets of paper. If you click on that, on all the posts you are going to reply to and then click on 'new reply' you can multiquote and therefore respond to everyone in one post.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I think it's to be as active as possible (i.e logging the movement), I just signed up because I thought it would be fun for my team. Anything that gives us a focus that isn't the usual work stress has to be good.

$30 is OK for the fun to be had trying to outdo the others.

Got 7 enrolled in no time so that's all good ....

Good for you! You will all enjoy it once you get into it, I think for some it's just the thought of doing exercise that puts them off.

Good luck, let us know how you get on