Reload this Page >

Leaving England on 01 September

Leaving England on 01 September

Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:10 am
Just Joined

Maddilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Leaving England on 01 September

Hello Folks,
As you can see, I am flying Monday (with Qantas who I have never had a problem with incidentally, Osmonds or no!) to live with my other half in Stonnington. To say I am looking forward to it is an understatement. He is Australian, and we have been working towards my departure for over 18 months, what with visa processing and so on. He's been out there since the beginning of July as he found a job while we were on a recce in April for 3 weeks, I promised my present employer that I would stay till September, and held good on my promise like an eejit, otherwise I'd have been over there by now. I am a PA so should, in theory, be able to slot in anywhere, and have meetings lined up for the second week in September to get a job.

To ask an open ended question, is there anything glaringly obvious that I may have missed, because it is so obvious?

I will now prowl through the forum threads, as I have completed my handover at work and am slightly bored...
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Leaving England on 01 September

Originally Posted by Maddilion
Hello Folks,
As you can see, I am flying Monday (with Qantas who I have never had a problem with incidentally, Osmonds or no!) to live with my other half in Stonnington. To say I am looking forward to it is an understatement. He is Australian, and we have been working towards my departure for over 18 months, what with visa processing and so on. He's been out there since the beginning of July as he found a job while we were on a recce in April for 3 weeks, I promised my present employer that I would stay till September, and held good on my promise like an eejit, otherwise I'd have been over there by now. I am a PA so should, in theory, be able to slot in anywhere, and have meetings lined up for the second week in September to get a job.

To ask an open ended question, is there anything glaringly obvious that I may have missed, because it is so obvious?

I will now prowl through the forum threads, as I have completed my handover at work and am slightly bored...

Hi Maddilion,

Just wanted to wish you good luck for the future.

Donna.
x
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hello Folks,

Good luck hope you have a great new life
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:44 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and enjoy your new life...you must be sooo excited
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Hello Folks,

We've just booked today to fly on Oct8'.Will be thinking of you,enjoy yourself!!!