Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A League Starts This Weekend

A League Starts This Weekend

Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of
Default A League Starts This Weekend

At long last, the A League starts up again this weekend.

Newcastle v Central Coast Mariners
EnergyAustralia Stadium,
Newcastle
8pm, tonight

Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory
Sydney Football Stadium,
7pm, tomorrow

Wellington Phoenix v Queensland Roar
Westpac Stadium, Wellington,
Sunday, 3pm

Adelaide United v Perth Glory
Members Equity Stadium, Perth
Sunday, 5pm

Is anyone on here planning to attend any of the games?
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A League Starts This Weekend

Originally Posted by Pommy Dan
At long last, the A League starts up again this weekend.

Newcastle v Central Coast Mariners
EnergyAustralia Stadium,
Newcastle
8pm, tonight

Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory
Sydney Football Stadium,
7pm, tomorrow

Wellington Phoenix v Queensland Roar
Westpac Stadium, Wellington,
Sunday, 3pm

Adelaide United v Perth Glory
Members Equity Stadium, Perth
Sunday, 5pm

Is anyone on here planning to attend any of the games?
Not this weeks, but will be watching on foxtel. Anyone that thinks there is no atmosphere in Aus, should catch tomorrow nights game Sydney V Melbourne Victory in Sydney.

I've made an absolute vow to myself this year to attend at least one away game, two if possible.

Not to sure how many members MV have this year so far, I keep forgetting to renew my family membership plus one student, so thanks for the reminder. Still have two weeks before the first home game.

Have you been down the Great Western, pre match before PD ?
Old Aug 15th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of
Default Re: A League Starts This Weekend

I went up to Scum Town 2 seasons ago for an epic 2-1 victory in the pouring rain - flew up and back on the same day.

Sadly unable to attend tomorrow, but will be glued to Fox Sports.

I renewed my membership a while back now - still haven't got it - lucky i dont need it for a couple more weeks...

Looking at the Victory forum it seems that Victory might outnumber Sydney fans tomorrow!

Such fair weather fans in NSW.....