Last say

Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:10 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
I was looking at 15th January but the flights have gone up £200.00 so i am now looking on the 17th maybe the 18th Jan.
We have to be there before the 5th February
What date do you land in Oz? Are you stopping over in Dubai? Lxx
We land 3rd Jan, we couldn't get a stop over as the flights were full

We go via Dubai and Singapore.

when I phoned up I ws told the flights in Jan drop on the 16th. I phoned Trailfinders, they were really really helpful but I booked online with Emirates as they were about £100 cheaper
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:54 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Clippies
We land 3rd Jan, we couldn't get a stop over as the flights were full

We go via Dubai and Singapore.

when I phoned up I ws told the flights in Jan drop on the 16th. I phoned Trailfinders, they were really really helpful but I booked online with Emirates as they were about £100 cheaper
The 16th is still expensive, so we are prob going on the 17th. My son don't want to go though untill after his birthday which is on the 22nd but i just want to be there now
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:55 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

The 16th is still expensive, so we are prob going on the 17th. My son don't want to go though untill after his birthday which is on the 22nd but i just want to be there now
Ah I can understand that, I wanted to hang on until after the boy's birthday but that's the 15th Jan and it would've just been dragging out too long.

God I've got so much to do, just spent ten minutes rabitting on the phone, done nothing yet this morning

Get them flights booked!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:12 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Ah I can understand that, I wanted to hang on until after the boy's birthday but that's the 15th Jan and it would've just been dragging out too long.

God I've got so much to do, just spent ten minutes rabitting on the phone, done nothing yet this morning

Get them flights booked!
I would but its the OH hanging it out. Had some news today the MIL has had a stroke which don't help us Arghhhhhhh
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:13 pm

I would but its the OH hanging it out. Had some news today the MIL has had a stroke which don't help us Arghhhhhhh
oh no, hope she recovers well

Gotta go L, really need to do some stuff
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:14 pm
Going going.........

oh no, hope she recovers well

Gotta go L, really need to do some stuff
Yes catch u later
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes catch u later
Oh Lin sorry to hear about N's mom hope she gets well soon.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:23 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Wee while on BE...just noticed your posts in such a short time. Must be love
just saw this!!

became addicted to the games
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:02 am

Last Say
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:03 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

ooooo
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:03 am

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
ooooo
blimey that was quick oooooo what?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:04 am
Account Closed

gimp
blimey that was quick oooooo what?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:05 am

gimp

Who is a gimp?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:06 am
Account Closed

Who is a gimp?

you
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:09 am

you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.