Wikiposts

Last say

Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:33 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by gedge
i didn't know you two were lurking
I wasn't lurking hmph

I was waiting for some playmates
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
what 28 days later

ok dont rub it in it rained today!!

had to wear a fleece out to acupuncture!!

However I have my graduation on the 26th of Oct and have booked my hat and gown and a photographer
i didn't know you two were lurking
and we expect a pic put up for us all to see

we dont lurk mr. gedge
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:38 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly

we dont lurk mr. gedge
you may be lucky but it depends what the photos turn out like

hey we want pics of the goldcoast first
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:46 am

gedge has disabled reputation

I wasn't lurking hmph

I was waiting for some playmates
well sorry to disappoint, i'll shamble off somewhere else then
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:47 am

we dont lurk mr. gedge
well it was all quiet when i came in... werse you hiding from me?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

you may be lucky but it depends what the photos turn out like

hey we want pics of the goldcoast first
will do should hopefully be getting container next week and my puta using son's laptop at moment

gotta love and leave you k out to put washing out and then colour my hair, catch you later

bye to you too gedge and stop that scratching
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:49 am

will do should hopefully be getting container next week and my puta using son's laptop at moment

gotta love and leave you k out to put washing out and then colour my hair, catch you later

see ya later tater
hope Asher will give me a scritch...?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

see ya later tater
ya taters????
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:52 am

Bye N good luck with the container, hope nothing is broken fingers crossed

oh what colour you putting in?

I've gone blonde streaks but i think its back to brown for a bit soon
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:53 am

see ya later tater
Roll over teddy and I'll scratch your fleabites
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bye N good luck with the container, hope nothing is broken fingers crossed

oh what colour you putting in?

I've gone blonde streaks but i think its back to brown for a bit soon
only golden brown this time (covering the grey!!!!)
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:57 am

only golden brown this time (covering the grey!!!!)
it doesnt show in blonde hair
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:58 am

Roll over teddy and I'll scratch your fleabites
fleabites... i'll give you fleabites
oh it seems i already have
ta ta fer now, got a very important meeting to go to
matters of national security and all that
take care of yourself for me won't you
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:00 pm

fleabites... i'll give you fleabites
oh it seems i already have
ta ta fer now, got a very important meeting to go to
matters of national security and all that
take care of yourself for me won't you

have a productive meeting

am off to bed now too

you look after your knee mate i'm fine
Old Sep 25th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

FIRST SAY FROM DOWN UNDER

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.