Wikiposts

Last say

Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by memewest
OOOhhhhh, dam and blast...... but don't worry.......I'LL BE BACK!!
The Terminator
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Reedy;6040256][QUOTE=sallyclaire;6040251]
Originally Posted by Reedy

I'll never change - not me!!!!

Goodnight honey - sleep well....

Lau xx
Night everyone i'm off now myself...
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:13 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

My OH has had a vasectomy but offered to get it reversed the other day if I really want another baby

He always swore we were having no more..... I love little babies..... but they grow up, learn to talk and take all your money

Lau x
start fostering you can specify babies only but it will break your heart when they leave
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

VERY brave!! I had a C section after they told me my baby's head was too big to go through my pelvis, but I could give it a go as the baby could be delivered if I didn't mind a fractured pelvis and 6 month in plaster!!! Give it a go???

Congrats Meme - can't wait to see the pics.
who was on the gas and air, fly?? you or them!![/QUOTE]

Sorry meant your Daughter was very brave - I opted for a C section as the class A coward I am.

(I did give them a bit of abuse afterwards when they told me my baby's head circumfrence was in the 100th percentile. EEEK. they wanted me to give that a go.....)

I'm having PC probs this evening so apologies for slow responses.

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mands;6040261][QUOTE=Reedy;6040256]
Originally Posted by sallyclaire

night mands see you tomorrow
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for a fun evening you guys....not boring at all... going to get some much needed kip......ttfn
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mands;6040261][QUOTE=Reedy;6040256]
Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Night Babe
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:17 pm

Thanks for a fun evening you guys....not boring at all... going to get some much needed kip......ttfn
night meme was fun chattin to you.

you may all have a chance for the next few days as Mands is comin south to my house so I expect we will be on the vino and yacking away rather than on the PC for the time she is staying so good luck and free for all
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
who was on the gas and air, fly?? you or them!!
Sorry meant your Daughter was very brave - I opted for a C section as the class A coward I am.

(I did give them a bit of abuse afterwards when they told me my baby's head circumfrence was in the 100th percentile. EEEK. they wanted me to give that a go.....)

I'm having PC probs this evening so apologies for slow responses.[/QUOTE]

i meant were they on the gas and air instead of you for suggesting you give it a go...... goodnight all...
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

who was on the gas and air, fly?? you or them!!

I'm having PC probs this evening so apologies for slow responses.[/QUOTE]

Hyw head was also in 100th percentile and he weighed 10lb - at 3 weeks early they induced me...

I had him in 2 hours and his was the easiest labour (Kat was born in 5 mins which was scary!!!) - with Hyw I felt I had something to push out...... Spent many months doing pelvic floor exercises though
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
night meme was fun chattin to you.

you may all have a chance for the next few days as Mands is comin south to my house so I expect we will be on the vino and yacking away rather than on the PC for the time she is staying so good luck and free for all
Enjoy each others company Try to be good....

Lau xxx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:22 pm

Enjoy each others company Try to be good....

Lau xxx
No Lau we will enjoy each others company and be really bad i shall continue to corrupt mands so that she isn't shocked by you when she gets to Mellie

how you doin?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

start fostering you can specify babies only but it will break your heart when they leave
My parents fostered and had an 18 month old for 2 months when his mum had an operation he was called Ryan and was half vietnamese and I fell in love!!!! He wouldn't sleep on his own so I had him in bed with me - I was 17 at the time and would have kept him if I could

I cried for weeks Couldn't handle that K...... Though it would be lovely to be able to help out and I admire people who do it - it would break my already fragile heart....
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:24 pm

I'm having PC probs this evening so apologies for slow responses.

sorry to hear you are having problems mine died a death earlier am buying 2 gig of RAM and hope that sorts it
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No Lau we will enjoy each others company and be really bad i shall continue to corrupt mands so that she isn't shocked by you when she gets to Mellie

how you doin?
Are you trying to blacken my puritanical reputation K.... It will never work everyone knows how innocent I am...

I am good - off out later. Lyd has a hairdresser appt at 11:45 and D has taken her, Hyw is out playing and Kat is watching TV.... I have finished my Jackie Collins and so am lying on the bed chatting to you guys..... Not dressed as usual - trying to catch a breeze

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.