Last say

Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

[QUOTE=Nickie And Kev;6039843][QUOTE=mands;6039570 You got it so wrong.. iv'e won so many times its boring.. i just haven't [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]being trying latley

Originally Posted by asher
nah Kev's a no hoper

but a very nice bloke /QUOTE]

According to who?

You just wait till the next meet.

And it would be warrrrrrrrrrr if it werent bed time.

Kev
Like she said, Lighweight!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Well, my OH gone to bed. He just smiled wryly when I said i'd be up shortly!
getting like that in this house....

used to be ME leaving HIM snoring on the sofa.....

prob won't manage LAST SAY tonight.....had a busy weekend and starting to feel the affects now....think another coffee in order.....
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=mands;6039861][QUOTE=Nickie And Kev;6039843]
Originally Posted by mands;6039570 You got it so wrong.. iv'e won so many times its boring.. i just haven't [/COLOR
[COLOR="Red"]being trying latley

night then off you trott...

Im being the gentleman.

But then i may just pop up later.....who knows.

Kev
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by memewest
getting like that in this house....

used to be ME leaving HIM snoring on the sofa.....

prob won't manage LAST SAY tonight.....had a busy weekend and starting to feel the affects now....think another coffee in order.....
Oh yes, your very late Friday night!

[QUOTE=Nickie And Kev;6039878][QUOTE=mands;6039861]
Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev

Im being the gentleman.

But then i may just pop up later.....who knows.

Kev
Off you go then & shut the door behind you please!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;6039896]Oh yes, your very late Friday night!

yep!! and thanks for telling him straight on the thread.....didn't really have the fight in me to do it myself at the time... am raring now though if he wanted to pick a fight!

[QUOTE=Nickie And Kev;6039878]
Originally Posted by mands

Off you go then & shut the door behind you please!
Yeah, Kev......please shut the door......expecting severe storm winds in this part of the country tonight!!!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Have you all gone?

Shhhhh last say...
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=memewest;6039925][QUOTE=sallyclaire;6039896]Oh yes, your very late Friday night!

yep!! and thanks for telling him straight on the thread.....didn't really have the fight in me to do it myself at the time... am raring now though if he wanted to pick a fight!

Yeah, Kev......please shut the door......expecting severe storm winds in this part of the country tonight!!!

i'm not going to make last say..as i'm emigrating tomorrow and need to be up early
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I notice the quotes are up the spout again.....

Hiya Mands.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=memewest;6039925][QUOTE=sallyclaire;6039896]Oh yes, your very late Friday night!

Well, he apologised, it's finished with!
How are they all doing this evening?
When will you be able to see them all again?

Ha! See you are getting sneaky already meme!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Have you all gone?

NO!

Shhhhh last say...

TWIRLY!!!!

[
i'm not going to make last say..as i'm emigrating tomorrow and need to be up early
Bl**dy hell Mands, that seems to have come round very quickly! How are you feeling about it all? Sh*t scared & excited I would imagine!

HUGE amounts of luck though babe!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;6039982][QUOTE=memewest;6039925]
Oh yes, your very late Friday night!

Well, he apologised, it's finished with!
How are they all doing this evening?
When will you be able to see them all again?

Ha! See you are getting sneaky already meme!

TWIRLY!!!!

Bl**dy hell Mands, that seems to have come round very quickly! How are you feeling about it all? Sh*t scared & excited I would imagine!

HUGE amounts of luck though babe!

Only joking i'm just going to Kent..
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=mands;6040013][QUOTE=sallyclaire;6039982]
Originally Posted by memewest

Only joking i'm just going to Kent..
Bi**h!:curse:

Hope it snows & blocks you in for weeks without computer access!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;6040036][QUOTE=mands;6040013]

Bi**h!:curse:

Hope it snows & blocks you in for weeks without computer access!
See i knew you had a evil streek
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=mands;6040045][QUOTE=sallyclaire;6040036]

See i knew you had a evil streek
Oh I definitely do! I said the other day, behind the backs of you all, I make voodoo dolls & say nasty, nasty things
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:23 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Twirly

Last say.

Kev
I love ya Kev

but you still can't get it

(pc playin up so couldnt answer earlier )
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=sallyclaire;6040067][QUOTE=mands;6040045]

Oh I definitely do! I said the other day, behind the backs of you all, I make voodoo dolls & say nasty, nasty things
ermmm thats what the pain in my back is..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.