Last say

Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:41 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by asher
padlock them
who the boxes or the family????
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

That thought crossed my mind too.....
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:54 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by midgetjan
i think Asher needs to padlock her keyboard away and get to bed
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
i think Asher needs to padlock her keyboard away and get to bed
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:12 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear, i was hoping you wouldn't
I stumbled across it...
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

You're up early K
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:16 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Attachment 55308

Attachment 55309

Attachment 55310

Attachment 55311

Here's the photos of my back garden I promised Kath.
Oh wow!!!! wow Jan they look fantastic!! Awww look at that sky too, Perth has the most beautiful sunsets doesn't it
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:17 pm

You're up early K
Hey Jan, yes I've been up since 3.45am
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:18 pm

Guess what????

Just got the phone call to say MY PACKING BOXES ARE BEING DELIVERED ON MONDAY - WHOOPEEEEEE
Wwwwwwwwwwohhhhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies
I stumbled across it...
so you weren't in stalker mode?
miss early riser
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh wow!!!! wow Jan they look fantastic!! Awww look at that sky too, Perth has the most beautiful sunsets doesn't it
The sky is beautiful. Blue is my favourite colour.

The sunsets are beautiful too. Last night was really windy though..... 2 trees in our street blew down. Unfortunately the one at the end of my driveway didn't Although I've got a feeling it might do the next time it gets windy.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:23 pm

so you weren't in stalker mode?
miss early riser
Not this time no lol, it genuinely was an accidental stumble, something caught my eye as I was about to log out and then a few posts in and I didn't read any further for fear of irreperable damage
The sky is beautiful. Blue is my favourite colour.

The sunsets are beautiful too. Last night was really windy though..... 2 trees in our street blew down. Unfortunately the one at the end of my driveway didn't Although I've got a feeling it might do the next time it gets windy.
It has that real crips clean look to it in WA doesn't it, I've got some beautiful pictures of sunsets from when we were there and the swan river just sparkles doesn't it, really beautiful.
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

So what made you decide against Perth then?
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:26 pm

Not this time no lol, it genuinely was an accidental stumble, something caught my eye as I was about to log out and then a few posts in and I didn't read any further for fear of irreperable damage
probably for the best, you being innocent an all
Old Oct 15th 2007, 4:28 pm

So what made you decide against Perth then?
Probably the biggy was money to be honest, but then after seeing the other side I can see it's just more us at the mo, might end up going to Perth though eventually, who knows. I did love it there but spent such a short time there.
probably for the best, you being innocent an all
is that sarcasm?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.