Last say

Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:38 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
No not yet we were racing the weekend N won the championship so we are still celebrating

Hi Scott and no i wont be back in 3 days.........
Congratulations

enjoy your celebrating
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol get upstairs!!!
Think you might just be trying to get rid of me?
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:41 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Think you might just be trying to get rid of me?
Well now i've got Barry White in my head I'm not going anywhere for a while
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:41 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by asher
Congratulations

enjoy your celebrating
Thank you
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:42 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Right that's enough frivolity in here.

The bar's open you know....

LAST SAY
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well now i've got Barry White in my head I'm not going anywhere for a while
Did you ever watch that programme (with the very skinny actress)where the lawyer sang Barry White in the toilets? What was the song?
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:47 pm

Did you ever watch that programme (with the very skinny actress)where the lawyer sang Barry White in the toilets? What was the song?
Do you mean Ally McBeale (sp?)

Are you going to put another Barry White song in my head, just to make sure I go to be cold tonight
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you mean Ally McBeale (sp?)

Are you going to put another Barry White song in my head, just to make sure I go to be cold tonight
Yes! Ally McBeal! What was the song?!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:49 pm

Yes! Ally McBeal! What was the song?!
Oh god, I'm only going to have to go and find out now aren't I
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:52 pm

Oh god, I'm only going to have to go and find out now aren't I
Was it 'You're the first, the last, my everything' ?
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Was it 'You're the first, the last, my everything' ?

Well done!
But what does that say about you?
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:54 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!
wow I remember that song from school discos
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:54 pm

Well done!
That I'm going to have a very solitary week now I've got bloody barry white in my head
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
wow I remember that song from school discos
That says you are old!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:56 pm

That says you are old!
But I keep telling you I'm older than dirt

you remember it too then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.