Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

'last minute tips' update

'last minute tips' update

Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default 'last minute tips' update

I am now kicking myself...Read the letter that they send you for the citizenship interview and just spotted something that I need to take with me and I dont F**** have I am so mad - I will have to phone tomorrow and cancel my interview and re-book another one for a couple of weeks
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'last minute tips' update

Originally Posted by sasbear

I am now kicking myself...Read the letter that they send you for the citizenship interview and just spotted something that I need to take with me and I dont F**** have I am so mad - I will have to phone tomorrow and cancel my interview and re-book another one for a couple of weeks

Nothing ever goes smoothly does it?
Never mind. Just think how great you will feel after the ceremony. Open the bubbly!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:38 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have to say if you don't want to - but what did you forget?

Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:52 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

what have u not got........dont cancel ur interview...u can tell the person doin it u have forgotten summit...the application can still go in and u send the info when u can........dinnae stress hen
Old Oct 9th 2006, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
what have u not got........dont cancel ur interview...u can tell the person doin it u have forgotten summit...the application can still go in and u send the info when u can........dinnae stress hen

Thanks - I just phoned Dima up and asked if I could still go through with the interview without the missing document (which my mum is organising from the UK) and they said yes - so whipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The document, btw was my marriage certificate form the 1st one (think it may have ended up inside a voodoo doll and being burnt can't recall
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:07 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - I just phoned Dima up and asked if I could still go through with the interview without the missing document (which my mum is organising from the UK) and they said yes - so whipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The document, btw was my marriage certificate form the 1st one (think it may have ended up inside a voodoo doll and being burnt can't recall
Be [almost] honest with them ring up and say it's to painful to think about and you burned the original, chances are they will be very understanding
EDIT:
Doh I just saw you did that
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:17 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

seee a telt ye....Good Luck

lol @ voodoo doll
Old Oct 10th 2006, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cresta57
Be [almost] honest with them ring up and say it's to painful to think about and you burned the original, chances are they will be very understanding
EDIT:
Doh I just saw you did that
LOL thanks for that