British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   'last minute tips' update (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/last-minute-tips-update-401156/)

sasbear Oct 9th 2006 7:46 am

'last minute tips' update

:(

I am now kicking myself...Read the letter that they send you for the citizenship interview and just spotted something that I need to take with me and I dont F**** have :mad: I am so mad - I will have to phone tomorrow and cancel my interview and re-book another one for a couple of weeks :(

Louise M Oct 9th 2006 12:31 pm

Re: 'last minute tips' update

Originally Posted by sasbear

I am now kicking myself...Read the letter that they send you for the citizenship interview and just spotted something that I need to take with me and I dont F**** have :mad: I am so mad - I will have to phone tomorrow and cancel my interview and re-book another one for a couple of weeks :(

Nothing ever goes smoothly does it?
Never mind. Just think how great you will feel after the ceremony. Open the bubbly!
:D :beer:

MartinLuther Oct 9th 2006 12:38 pm

You don't have to say if you don't want to - but what did you forget?

:)

biggy Oct 9th 2006 12:52 pm

what have u not got........dont cancel ur interview...u can tell the person doin it u have forgotten summit...the application can still go in and u send the info when u can........dinnae stress hen

sasbear Oct 9th 2006 11:18 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
what have u not got........dont cancel ur interview...u can tell the person doin it u have forgotten summit...the application can still go in and u send the info when u can........dinnae stress hen

Thanks - I just phoned Dima up and asked if I could still go through with the interview without the missing document (which my mum is organising from the UK) and they said yes - so whipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

The document, btw was my marriage certificate form the 1st one (think it may have ended up inside a voodoo doll and being burnt :confused: :rolleyes: can't recall

cresta57 Oct 10th 2006 1:07 am

Thanks - I just phoned Dima up and asked if I could still go through with the interview without the missing document (which my mum is organising from the UK) and they said yes - so whipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

The document, btw was my marriage certificate form the 1st one (think it may have ended up inside a voodoo doll and being burnt :confused: :rolleyes: can't recall

Be [almost] honest with them ring up and say it's to painful to think about and you burned the original, chances are they will be very understanding ;)
EDIT:
Doh I just saw you did that :o

biggy Oct 10th 2006 1:17 am

seee a telt ye....Good Luck

lol @ voodoo doll

sasbear Oct 10th 2006 1:18 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
Be [almost] honest with them ring up and say it's to painful to think about and you burned the original, chances are they will be very understanding ;)
EDIT:
Doh I just saw you did that :o

LOL thanks for that ;)