Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Lampard & Beckham we don't need em !!!!

Lampard & Beckham we don't need em !!!!

Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:02 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lampard & Beckham we don't need em !!!!

Well after the last two performances by England it just goes to show we do not need these two in the team.

Gareth Barry was awesome again, all players worked together and they all looked hungry.

It makes such a change to post summat positive about the football team.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future
Default Re: Lampard & Beckham we don't need em !!!!

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Well after the last two performances by England it just goes to show we do not need these two in the team.

Gareth Barry was awesome again, all players worked together and they all looked hungry.

I disagree.

Two good performances don't mean anything IMO.

We need them both.

Very nice to look at - great eye candy for us ladies.....!!!!!!!!!

p.s did you think I knew what I was talking about.... even for a second....!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:03 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Lampard is one of the most over rated players in the EPL ... nothing more than a fat knacker.

I was pleasantly surprised by Gareth Barry and delighted by his performances. He was like Bryan "Captain Marvel" Robson in the middle there with the No. 7 on.

Heskey continues to prove the doubters wrong and has improved with age. A perfect foil for ickle Mickey.

6 goals, all be them at home and none against is not a bad 4 days work.

Maclaren OUT though still ... Hiddink da man.

PS - Whoever flattened Alex Ferguson at London Euston deserves a knighthood ... I'm led to believe he was bashed up with a stop watch ...

Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

We don't need Beckham , think he's played his last
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:22 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
We don't need Beckham , think he's played his last

He should stick to posing with that bint of a wife
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:25 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by redlion
He should stick to posing with that bint of a wife
Can't comment as I missed the game even though I was at wembley (wish they'd put windows in the kitchens) but good result
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

I definatley do agree It goes to show we dont need them, the team played fantastic on both games, and to change it now after the performances they all gave would be sooooooooooo the wrong decision
Go Gareth Barry he was awesome