Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who is or is on the way to the Gold Coast?

Who is or is on the way to the Gold Coast?

Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Who is or is on the way to the Gold Coast?

Just wondered if we should start a list of who is or is on the way to moving to the Gold Coast?

I'm Emma 24 and my OH is Stephen 26

Im very bored at my new job!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all
Default Re: Who is or is on the way to the Gold Coast?

Did you speak to them about how you are feeling or have you come to any decisions?

Well me and hubby are here ... there's a thread in the meet ups forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=479976 from some other couples on the GC

Last edited by Stella340; Sep 12th 2007 at 11:54 pm.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stella340
Did you speak to them about how you are feeling or have you come to any decisions?

Well me and hubby are here ... there's a thread in the meet ups forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=479976 from some other couples on the GC
Cool i will have a look - no i haven't spoken to them yet hardly seen anyone i have been stuck on my own in a office in Southport all yesterday and since half eight this morning! I have nowt to do apart from sorting spreadsheets out - Im soooooooooo bored! Im going to give it till till this afternoon and decide tonight.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
Cool i will have a look - no i haven't spoken to them yet hardly seen anyone i have been stuck on my own in a office in Southport all yesterday and since half eight this morning! I have nowt to do apart from sorting spreadsheets out - Im soooooooooo bored! Im going to give it till till this afternoon and decide tonight.
Yeah but you're getting paid to do nowt (and look on BE )
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah but you're getting paid to do nowt (and look on BE )
I hope so! Still waiting for my Tax File number! We will prob come along on Saturday if thats ok?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

I hope so! Still waiting for my Tax File number! We will prob come along on Saturday if thats ok?
Yep it's a week on Saturday (22nd) but be great to meet some other couples! How long have you been here then? Our TFN took about 2-3 weeks to come through. I'm waiting for my Teaching Registration Number - well that's my excuse for not working yet
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Yep it's a week on Saturday (22nd) but be great to meet some other couples! How long have you been here then? Our TFN took about 2-3 weeks to come through. I'm waiting for my Teaching Registration Number - well that's my excuse for not working yet
Only since the start of August - living with my parents which is ok-ish!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

In Worcester, on the way out to the Gold Coast early next year. BRING IT ON! I'm at work and also bored. Boring, Boring, Blighty! My OH and I, spent 10 months in Oz in 05/06 and not one day went by that we were bored. Get yourself up to Lamington NP.

Last edited by Bushman; Sep 13th 2007 at 11:37 am.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Hi,
me my OH and daughters of 13 and 16 will be in the Goldcoast in Jan 08, flights booked for the 5th, and were staying in a rental in Broadbeach,
just waiting for house to sell at the moment....... IF IT EVER DOES !
cant wait, hope to see every-one at a meet in January if one is arranged,
sarahlou
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

stick your arse oot the office window
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

hopefully we is , next April / May