Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies Pyjama Party!

Ladies Pyjama Party!

Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:24 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Ladies Pyjama Party!

Right!

Who wants a bed time story?

Stick your name down.

Herrchook, I can see you hiding in the corner. Come on out, its about time we had a girly night.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:25 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies Pyjama Party!

Oooh, me please

Julie. x
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Right!

Who wants a bed time story?

Stick your name down.

Herrchook, I can see you hiding in the corner. Come on out, its about time we had a girly night.

Me please
Mandy
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

are we all footie widows?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:34 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Juliecabs, Geordie Mandy and Princess were playing 'hide and seek' in the BE bedroom.

Sue and Paul Admin were in the kitchen, Sue was baking a cake for tomorrow, well she was always baking cakes as it was usually a BE members birthday, so she was kept busy.

Paul sat at the table reading 'The Guardian', with his glasses perched firmly on the end of his nose. Occasionally he looked up when he heard screams as the girls chased one another in an attempt to win the game.

'Really, they are rather noisy' Paul said as he took a swig of his beer.

Smiling at him, Sue replied 'Oh leave them, it is all innocent clean fun' and with that, she wiped her hands on her face, leaving flour patches all over her nose.

Clean fun? Did she say clean fun? I don't think so because if you went up the stairs in the BE house, you would see it was far from clean fun.

The BE boys had all been sent away to watch football in the Locker Room. Well a few imaginary people had been left behind but that is different.

Barry the Camp TRA man, Duncan DIMA and John Howard had been naughty and had been sent to the boys dormitory to study English and Maths as punishment.

'Oh go on, I dare you!' Geordie Mandy squealed as she bet Juliecabs she wouldn't whip off her top and wave her bra on a stick over the boys window to embarrass John Howard.

Not to be outdone, Herrchook yelled 'I shall flash my bra and we can pass bottles of beer to Barry if you like!'

Princess meanwhile, had been hiding in the cupboard and was in danger of expiring. 'Excuse me, I am still here you know' - her voice sounded muffled.

Flashing her tits, Herrchook then persuaded Juliecabs and Mandy to fill the cups with beer and chocolate to pass to Barry, John and Duncan.

'I think we should have a pillow fight' Milliesmum said, getting quite excited at the thought.

Clean fun indeed.

(anyone else want to join in)
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Juliecabs, Geordie Mandy and Princess were playing 'hide and seek' in the BE bedroom.

Sue and Paul Admin were in the kitchen, Sue was baking a cake for tomorrow, well she was always baking cakes as it was usually a BE members birthday, so she was kept busy.

Paul sat at the table reading 'The Guardian', with his glasses perched firmly on the end of his nose. Occasionally he looked up when he heard screams as the girls chased one another in an attempt to win the game.

Smiling at him, Sue replied 'Oh leave them, it is all innocent clean fun' and with that, she wiped her hands on her face, leaving flour patches all over her nose.

Clean fun? Did she say clean fun? I don't think so because if you went up the stairs in the BE house, you would see it was far from clean fun.

The BE boys had all been sent away to watch football in the Locker Room. Well a few imaginary people had been left behind but that is different.

Barry the Camp TRA man, Duncan DIMA and John Howard had been naughty and had been sent to the boys dormitory to study English and Maths as punishment.

'Oh go on, I dare you!' Geordie Mandy squealed as she bet Juliecabs she wouldn't whip off her top and wave her bra on a stick over the boys window to embarrass John Howard.

Not to be outdone, Herrchook yelled 'I shall flash my bra and we can pass bottles of beer to Barry if you like!'

Princess meanwhile, had been hiding in the cupboard and was in danger of expiring. 'Excuse me, I am still here you know' - her voice sounded muffled.

Flashing her tits, Herrchook then persuaded Juliecabs and Mandy to fill the cups with beer and chocolate to pass to Barry, John and Duncan.

'I think we should have a pillow fight' Milliesmum said, getting quite excited at the thought.

Clean fun indeed.

that is brill
Mandy
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:44 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Come on girls. Where are you?
This could turn into one helluva party

Julie. x

P.S. Fab so far Sam
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Brilliant!!!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Clean fun indeed.

If anyone's filling my bra with chocolate and beer, I'm having it - I'm certainly not wasting on Barry The camp TRA Man
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:51 pm

Meanwhile in the boys Dormitory, John Howard being only 4ft tall, had been placed on top of the wardrobe by Barry the Camp TRA Man.

For those that don't know what Barry looks like, picture Kemal from last years Big Brother. Beautiful, Camper than a row of Boy Scouts tents, slim, bottom like two boiled eggs in a handkerchief, big bouffant hair, huge brown eyes and works for the TRA.

Duncan DIMA is a young John Travolta lookalike. Wears tight denim jeans, white T shirt and has an exceedingly large penis.

'Can you hear girly noises?' Duncan grinned as he stopped doing his sums.

Barry was trying to do fractions and glad of a distraction, looked up and said 'I think I can'.

'If you let me down from the wardrobe, I could easily sneak into the girls dormitory and find out what is going on, bearing in mind Princess loves me more than you' Came a high pitched voice as though it had taken in a deep breath of helium.

Staring at one another, Barry and Duncan gave a naughty smile and gently lifted John Howard down from the wardrobe.

'Sweet Jesus, look at that!' Duncan gasped as a huge bra came by the window tied to a long stick. Recognising it as Herrchooks, Duncan grabbed it and emptied out the beer and chocolate.

'Is that Milliesmum I can hear?' John asked.

'Sounds like Mandy and Juliecabs' Barry said raising his eyebrows.

'I want my Princess' John Howard shouted as he bounced up and down on the bed so vigorously that his penis fell out of his schoolboy shorts.

'Who is in the mood for fun?' Duncan asked as he smoothed down his hair.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Meanwhile in the boys Dormitory, John Howard being only 4ft tall, had been placed on top of the wardrobe by Barry the Camp TRA Man.

For those that don't know what Barry looks like, picture Kemal from last years Big Brother. Beautiful, Camper than a row of Boy Scouts tents, slim, bottom like two boiled eggs in a handkerchief, big bouffant hair, huge brown eyes and works for the TRA.

Duncan DIMA is a young John Travolta lookalike. Wears tight denim jeans, white T shirt and has an exceedingly large penis.

Barry was trying to do fractions and glad of a distraction, looked up and said 'I think I can'.

'If you let me down from the wardrobe, I could easily sneak into the girls dormitory and find out what is going on, bearing in mind Princess loves me more than you' Came a high pitched voice as though it had taken in a deep breath of helium.

Staring at one another, Barry and Duncan gave a naughty smile and gently lifted John Howard down from the wardrobe.

'Sweet Jesus, look at that!' Duncan gasped as a huge bra came by the window tied to a long stick. Recognising it as Herrchooks, Duncan grabbed it and emptied out the beer and chocolate.

'I want my Princess' John Howard shouted as he bounced up and down on the bed so vigorously that his penis fell out of his schoolboy shorts.

lol, you are so good at this, what an active imagination you have or have you been to boarding school?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:55 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

And at that moment, Duncan began to weep, realising that herrchook's bra was straight from Ann Summers and complete with nipple holes so all the beer had spilled out.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by herrchook
And at that moment, Duncan began to weep, realising that herrchook's bra was straight from Ann Summers and complete with nipple holes so all the beer had spilled out.

PMSL
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:03 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by herrchook
Not to be outdone, Milliesmum, Juliecabs and Mandy decided that they'd send down their bras and pretend to John that they were Princesses.......
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Clean fun indeed.

go on then - i've only just managed to get he boys to bed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.