Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:39 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
this thread was virtually dead in July.......
This thread will never be dead. At least not whilst Ann can still draw breath
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:41 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippy
This thread will never be dead. At least not whilst Ann can still draw breath
then draw your last breath and die
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:44 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

then draw your last breath and die
My name is not Ann.

I have a more peaceful option, you could unsubscribe from the thread.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:51 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

this thread was virtually dead in July.......
this thread has been running since june 2006 ... it will be around forever
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:52 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

My name is not Ann.

I have a more peaceful option, you could unsubscribe from the thread.
an excellent suggestion
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:55 am

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
an excellent suggestion
Oh hello, fancy seeing you here
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:57 am
sneaking a peek ...

odd isnt it

this is the only thread i subscribed too over here now ... just to make sure i dont miss the latest innovation
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Don't you pop in to have the 'last say' anymore
Old Aug 15th 2008, 1:15 am

odd isnt it

this is the only thread i subscribed too over here now ... just to make sure i dont miss the latest innovation
Lol well you wouldn't want to miss the latest innovation now would you

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Don't you pop in to have the 'last say' anymore
Oh hello Erm...I do very occasionally pop in to the last say yes Too easy to get it now i'm in Aus though
Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:06 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

a pressure guage?! dont know if i should laugh or run away scared
If we could re engineer testicles and implant one we could have the same thing with less hassle.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 8:11 am

this thread has been running since june 2006 ... it will be around forever
and now it's gone to the dark side as well.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:49 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by annqldau
If we could re engineer testicles and implant one we could have the same thing with less hassle.
pmsl
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:33 pm

Cool Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

pmsl
Thought it was a cunning plan, wonder if I can patent it and put a length adjustable twist in the middle as well like you get with the pool poles etc..
Old Aug 16th 2008, 10:29 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by annqldau
Thought it was a cunning plan, wonder if I can patent it and put a length adjustable twist in the middle as well like you get with the pool poles etc..
you seem to have put a lot of thought into this
Old Aug 16th 2008, 1:31 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Suddenly 'female' stuff is hard. (Be warned, not for men or for the faint hearted)

This is a girly thread so boys either be prepared or shut your eyes.

Having brought a few boxes of lil-lets with me from the UK - I just used to collect them really in case there was a war and we had to live underground or something (not really but I seemed to build up a fine collection), my supplies of my white bullets have finally fizzled out to my last 6 or so.

I dragged Mr PP out shopping in Freo today and made my way to Priceline to buy some more Lil-Lets and some other thing with 'wings' for night time (you know what I mean).

Shock horror - not a Lil-Let in sight, they had tampons of different brands resemble a small cruise missile or perhaps a white mouse but not my trusted and loved brand.

I stood there for ages completely thrown because I didn't know what to buy and for the first time I felt quite lost.

Now not all tampons are the same, you can get those big bastards that expand length ways and seem to come out so long that they almost tickle your tonsils (well I don't have tonsils but if I did they would tickle them).

Some of them had grooves to make them more absorbent and as for the sanitary towels - they had 'odour control'. Some were even fragranced so when they got wet they released a perfume of some sort, so basically once people got wise to it, if they smelt this perfume then the whole bloody world and his dog would know you were having your period.

Mr PP came stomping round the corner and found me gazing up at boxes of tampons. Blushing furiously he muttered something about getting razors and then disappeared really quickly.

Anyway, I can't remember what I bought I just grabbed a box of 40, I selected them as they had 'grooves' in them. I don't know the benefit of 'getting into the groove' but Madonna would be proud of me to buy something so closely linked to her song all those years ago.

And I found something similar with 'wings', goodness knows how long they are, probably like a surf board or something - or perhaps the wings are so big I could fly to London on the towel express.

Isn't it funny when you are used to using a certain brand and then you have to find another one to get used to?

I must be getting old as I don't like change and although I knew perfumed sanitary towels were alive and kicking in the UK, they seem to be very popular here.

I might import some Lil-Lets and sell them on a street corner

And I have terrible PMT - I have been bursting into tears at the drop of a hat, I want some chocolate, my stomach is hurting, I feel fat and it hasn't even started yet.

And nope, I do not want scented odour control tampons with grooves, wings are all very nice but does 'female shopping' have to confuse me so much?

(Sam goes off to join her hormones in the hormonal party and check out her new 'wings')

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.