Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Kids in their knightwear

Kids in their knightwear

Old Aug 12th 2007, 4:15 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids in their knightwear

Originally Posted by northernbird
doesn't bother me either. most mornings I drop my eldest off at school and I have my PJs on under my coat!!! Pikeys are us
It doesn't bother me either. I do find it strange, bare feet in somewhere like Bunnings - more on safety issue.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
It doesn't bother me either. I do find it strange, bare feet in somewhere like Bunnings - more on safety issue.
Saw a mum and young daughter walking into hospital bare foot the other day as we were leaving. Now that IS disgusting!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
Saw a mum and young daughter walking into hospital bare foot the other day as we were leaving. Now that IS disgusting!
I saw a family buying this in Big W at Whitfords............ and none of the buggers had any shoes on!!!

Attached Thumbnails Kids in their knightwear-theme-beds-castle-furniture.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I saw this geezer in Bunnings 'tudder week............ he was looking for some fencing?

He reckoned his footwear was okay though?

Attached Thumbnails Kids in their knightwear-night-night.jpg  
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:47 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobcat
I saw this geezer in Bunnings 'tudder week............ he was looking for some fencing?

He reckoned his footwear was okay though?

Yes he'd be ok !
Old Aug 12th 2007, 6:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

WHY

Why is that more disgusting than you going in wearing shoes or thongs - I don't get the difference
Old Aug 12th 2007, 7:00 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by moneypen20
WHY

Why is that more disgusting than you going in wearing shoes or thongs - I don't get the difference
Neither do I. It must be my laissez faire attitude to hygiene
Old Aug 12th 2007, 7:30 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

And guess what. Go to a seaside supermarket in the UK during the summer holidays and you'll see loads of people barefoot (and bare chested - but unfortunately only blokes )

Last edited by MartinLuther; Aug 12th 2007 at 7:35 am.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 7:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
And guess what. Go to a seaside supermarket in the UK during the summer holidays and you'll see loads of people barefoot (and bare chested - but unfortunately only blokes )

Go to huge areas of Asia, Africa and South America and you'll find millions of people going around with no shoes and in lots of cases not a lot else either - especially women in Africa. Is that disgusting as well
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Go to huge areas of Asia, Africa and South America and you'll find millions of people going around with no shoes and in lots of cases not a lot else either - especially women in Africa. Is that disgusting as well
It is if they pick their nose as well.................
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Hubby was watching Discovery channel the other morning and there was a long scientific explanation as to why actually picking and eating bogies is very good for your immune system. He tried explaining it to me at 7am but I'm afraid I was neither interesting or listening at that time of day
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:36 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

urrrh....Bogieyans:curse:

Last edited by The OH; Aug 12th 2007 at 8:37 am. Reason: spelling - Bogans
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:41 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Why? why is it disgusting? We were born nude. There are just as many germs on a bare foot as on the sole of a shoe! Granted the foot is not protected and could step on some glass or sharp object and get hurt...but hey I would walk around in bare feet all the time if I could and I am not in oz yet. I walk around in flip flops all the time already!
I must admit I would be cautious in oz but only because of the spiders and snakes but how many of those do you see? I mean they are more scared of us aren't they? and if they aren't they should be!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Hubby was watching Discovery channel the other morning and there was a long scientific explanation as to why actually picking and eating bogies is very good for your immune system. He tried explaining it to me at 7am but I'm afraid I was neither interesting or listening at that time of day
Especially not if you were having a toast butty at the time!!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Why? why is it disgusting? We were born nude. There are just as many germs on a bare foot as on the sole of a shoe! Granted the foot is not protected and could step on some glass or sharp object and get hurt...but hey I would walk around in bare feet all the time if I could and I am not in oz yet. I walk around in flip flops all the time already!
I must admit I would be cautious in oz but only because of the spiders and snakes but how many of those do you see? I mean they are more scared of us aren't they? and if they aren't they should be!
You can fry an egg on the Tarmac come summer.................

The Tarmac is prone to melting as well............

It's bloody hot down-under once summer sets in...........where's me thongs?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.