Kids and booze

Old Nov 22nd 2011, 10:03 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kids and booze

Originally Posted by soapy©
nope i'm 14 now
just started masturbating
So that makes you a ....................................
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 10:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

nope i'm 14 now
Anyone we know?
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 10:16 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

nope i'm 14 now
Let us know when you have finished.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 10:50 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

at 23 i still expected guidance from my parents.
I still try my best to set my kids in the right direction even though my youngest is 23.

i hate to watch my kids drunk.

they are not the people i know!

i still struggle keeping my anger in when i see them doing something that i think is wrong for them.
but i have learned to be very cunning when guiding them.
the truth is most kids will do what they think is right for them at that time.
this lad might just like the feeling he gets when he kills off a bottle of wine for little cost.
it might be something else? as a parent its your duty to try and make sure hes doing it for the right reasons.
no child, adult or person is the same. so you will have a job on your hands getting to the bottom of it if there are reasons why hes drinking.
i always found it best for me to show(at all times) your concern.
you dont have to be nagging, just show that you wanna part of whats going on in their life.
a bottle of wine a day is a lot to me, but it might not be that much to him.

good luck

just a reminder to others about the age thing here
a lot say they were married or whatever at that age. pauline had 3 kids by the time she was 23.
when i had our first child at 19 im sure i had the mental age of a 12 year old.
for a while i still thought my pal were one of the most important things in my life.
pauline soon sorted that out lol

not all adults mentally mature at the same age!
I left home at 17 (a year later than planned if i'm honest).

Couldn't wait to get the hell oota there. Never went back either.

Guidance from my parents? Funniest thing av heard all year.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 10:51 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

nope i'm 14 now
Chewin the fat
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 10:51 am

nope i'm 14 now
Are you OK?
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 11:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheene
Are you OK?
never felt better!
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 11:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Chewin the fat
yir just too clever pal
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 11:47 am

never felt better!
That was nearly 2 hours. Respect.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 11:53 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

May I just say that from Fri to Sun I plan to get completely rat arsed, and yes I know it is irresponsible, and I am a grown up that should know better but this weekend I wont know better.

I shall have a fry up on Saturday after my graduation night on Friday, then off out with Mr PP for some more drinks on Saturday and them meet up with pals on Sunday.

Fly by the seat of my pants and if you find my liver on the way, just return it to me please because at the moment I dont give a ****.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
May I just say that from Fri to Sun I plan to get completely rat arsed, and yes I know it is irresponsible, and I am a grown up that should know better but this weekend I wont know better.

I shall have a fry up on Saturday after my graduation night on Friday, then off out with Mr PP for some more drinks on Saturday and them meet up with pals on Sunday.

Fly by the seat of my pants and if you find my liver on the way, just return it to me please because at the moment I dont give a ****.

You need to talk to soapy. He has other ways of de-stressing, then again, after 2 hours, he could probably do with a drink as well.
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 6:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

That was nearly 2 hours. Respect.
took me an hour and 55 to find it
Old Nov 22nd 2011, 7:22 pm

What's even worse is when you do find it and the batteries are dead.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 5:22 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thats cos it makes yer go blind!!
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

What's even worse is when you do find it and the batteries are dead.
lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.