Kfc Chips Mmmmm

Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:54 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kfc Chips Mmmmm

I realise I am continuing on the food theme, from my last thread, however, I often think of those lovely KFC chips with extra seasoning..... Oh I do wish they would introduce seasoning of the chips here in KFC, as I might actually visit KFC in the UK. Your thoughts please, have you tried them.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

jdjnr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kfc Chips Mmmmm

Originally Posted by killamarsh
I realise I am continuing on the food theme, from my last thread, however, I often think of those lovely KFC chips with extra seasoning..... Oh I do wish they would introduce seasoning of the chips here in KFC, as I might actually visit KFC in the UK. Your thoughts please, have you tried them.

Yummy - i think its chicken salt or something like that they put on the chips in KFC - its lovely !! Apparently you can get it in the shops over there!!

I know its a sad life - but you've just reminded me i'm looking forward to having a few of those KFC chips again - and on a KFC note the last time i was there they had these things called 'Mashies'?? They were great too!!

Not very healthy though!! But everything in moderation!!

Jon
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:13 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

cant say I agree!
No matter where I am or in what country, I always find them a bit floppy and cold!
maytbe they do not like me and give me the crap ones!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdjnr
Yummy - i think its chicken salt or something like that they put on the chips in KFC - its lovely !! Apparently you can get it in the shops over there!!

I know its a sad life - but you've just reminded me i'm looking forward to having a few of those KFC chips again - and on a KFC note the last time i was there they had these things called 'Mashies'?? They were great too!!

Not very healthy though!! But everything in moderation!!

Jon
Chicken salt is very common in fish and chips shops here. When you order chips, they ask if you want chicken salt or plain salt. I always get plain salt on my chips but ADL/JTL was in a mood for the extra flavour last night, so we had roast beef and chicken flavoured chips for dinner. Strange combination but the chips were nice.

Mrs JTL
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold

Hey Killamarsh, are you going for the most threads posted in a day world record?
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:54 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
cant say I agree!
No matter where I am or in what country, I always find them a bit floppy and cold!
maytbe they do not like me and give me the crap ones!
Simple answer: Send them back. Tell them they are not up to scratch and if they don't replace them demand to speak to the shift manager immediately!

You're paying for them after all and their wages too!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:58 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Simple answer: Send them back. Tell them they are not up to scratch and if they don't replace them demand to speak to the shift manager immediately!

You're paying for them after all and their wages too!
Can be a bit of a wimp on that front.... I like moaning, but not complaining! (True POM!)
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Chicken salt is very common in fish and chips shops here. When you order chips, they ask if you want chicken salt or plain salt. I always get plain salt on my chips but ADL/JTL was in a mood for the extra flavour last night, so we had roast beef and chicken flavoured chips for dinner. Strange combination but the chips were nice.

Mrs JTL
He's not pregnant is he :scared:
Old Mar 16th 2006, 2:58 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

I go through stages of cursing the bloke who introduced chicken salt to Australia. It seems to be everywhere and I hate it most of the time (though I did get KFC yesterday and the chips were beautiful, but I think that was cause I was so bloody hungry!) OH loves it.

Sass

Old Mar 16th 2006, 3:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
He's not pregnant is he :scared:
I'm not quite sure... I was wondering about that myself! He bought $4 worth of chips for the two of us instead of $2, totally blowing our dinner budget for the week!

Mrs JTL