Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

katie price and peter call it quits

katie price and peter call it quits

Old May 12th 2009, 7:49 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: katie price and peter call it quits

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Ock she's a torn faced boot!

Throw her to the lions!
I prefer the expression "face like a bulldog licking piss from a nettle!"
Old May 12th 2009, 8:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I prefer the expression "face like a bulldog licking piss from a nettle!"

Just imagining that right now in my head hee hee
Old May 12th 2009, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

such a fan of plastic surgery she's had her fanny removed now
Old May 12th 2009, 8:45 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
such a fan of plastic surgery she's had her fanny removed now
Is that an american fanny or a british one???
Old May 12th 2009, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Is that an american fanny or a british one???
australian
Old May 12th 2009, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by kporte
australian
That's not fair
Old May 12th 2009, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by crystal23
Is there anyone you wouldn't?
I beg your pardon? And no, I'm not f*****g laughing.
Old May 13th 2009, 8:49 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SamSi
Androgynous - you're being too coy mate - we all know Robbie and Jonathon Wilkes have been rogering each other senseless for years.

(I still would tho!)

Me too. Robbie can have me in whichever way he prefers. .
Old May 13th 2009, 9:49 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Androgynous - you're being too coy mate - we all know Robbie and Jonathon Wilkes have been rogering each other senseless for years.

(I still would tho!)
What ?

Get into serious sexual positions with your same sex best mate ?

Dougie
Old May 13th 2009, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by 22B
Me too. Robbie can have me in whichever way he prefers. .
He's more likely to give you v.d - he's been around a few blocks has good old blobbie.
Old May 13th 2009, 11:29 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

You were laughing when you, me and other people were bantering along the same lines in The Biggest Loser Finale thread.

However I've obviously offended you so I apologise. I think you know deep down I wasn't being malicious or casting aspersions on your character. I misjudged your sense of humour so to make you happy I'll ask the mods to delete the post as you are so upset.
Old May 13th 2009, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by crystal23
You were laughing when you, me and other people were bantering along the same lines in The Biggest Loser Finale thread.

However I've obviously offended you so I apologise. I think you know deep down I wasn't being malicious or casting aspersions on your character. I misjudged your sense of humour so to make you happy I'll ask the mods to delete the post as you are so upset.
No worries.