Karma fair!

Old Dec 30th 2005, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma fair!

Well - I've seen some subtle requests in the past, but don't often see such blatant ones

Go on then. Have some as a New Year Present from me.
Old Dec 30th 2005, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BartSimpson
Sue, you rock....!

I thought you should have this Avatar

Thats really cool......but I like Bart's butt

Sue x
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 12:48 pm
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by A dogs life
You're translating your posts through Babelfish aren't you
how did you know that?

- Bart
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 12:50 pm
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sue2
Thats really cool......but I like Bart's butt
Sue x
bad ... its bad.. for young girl.
you should be above 16 for that
- Bart
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

bad ... its bad.. for young girl.
you should be above 16 for that
- Bart
Well, you are learning - but you need to come over the lounge and the pub for a wider audience!

Has that fraser taken you to hand yet?

Karma sent (I hope)!
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Please give me.
Reason: Just like that only.
- Bart
K sent.
Nicky
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 2:21 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Why is it every time i want to send some, it says i have to spread myself around a bit more before i can give it to them? Its happened 3 times today

I did try to give you some NickyP but wouldnt let me. Sorry
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Why is it every time i want to send some, it says i have to spread myself around a bit more before i can give it to them? Its happened 3 times today

No problem I have the same happen to me. Thanks for the thought
Nicky
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 2:47 pm
Nos De Caraid...

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi

Anything is excess is bad...
Too Generous to penalize
- Bart
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I LOVE a whoring thread! ...

3 doses goin spare if anyone wants?

Just hit me! ... and 1st 3 get it! ...

(altho will have to wait for it as I'm hittin the sack, but will obv reciprocate after sleep ... )
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:12 pm
Nos De Caraid...

Originally Posted by Paul2004
I LOVE a whoring thread! ...

3 doses goin spare if anyone wants?

Just hit me! ... and 1st 3 get it! ...

(altho will have to wait for it as I'm hittin the sack, but will obv reciprocate after sleep ... )
me me me...
Let it come to me (all three)

- Bart
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:24 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

me me me...
Let it come to me (all three)

- Bart

Now you know I can't do 3 to one person like that! ... ... but have boxed ya! ...
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:36 pm
Nos De Caraid...

Fraser and Paul thanks for the karma.
I wish I could give you... but this forum doesnt allow me to issue any more karmas
Better luck next time
- Bart
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

Fraser and Paul thanks for the karma.
I wish I could give you... but this forum doesnt allow me to issue any more karmas
Better luck next time
- Bart
What do you Reckon Fraser? ...

Old Jan 2nd 2006, 5:16 pm
Nos De Caraid...

Originally Posted by Paul2004
What do you Reckon Fraser? ...

I am still with the subject: Karma
- Bart

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.