Karma fair!

Old Mar 13th 2006, 11:30 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma fair!

Originally Posted by Rachel1978
Well I should have four hits of K if anyone wants some

I could do with some K myself also
Me too lol Are u going to Karma Fair... Rosemary, Sage, and Thyme

Nah we're off to the herb market
Old Mar 14th 2006, 6:55 pm
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by possoms
WTF
you mean What the Fun right?
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BartSimpson
you mean What the Fun right?
mais oui
Old Mar 15th 2006, 4:36 pm
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

mais oui
Is that Russian?
Welcome breother
Old Mar 15th 2006, 5:51 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Is that Russian?
Welcome breother
So Bart or Eric, what is with the cartoon names?
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:15 pm
Nos De Caraid...

Originally Posted by gedge
So Bart or Eric, what is with the cartoon names?
Butters <Dude its South Park Season, Simpsons are Passe >
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:18 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Butters <Dude its South Park Season, Simpsons are Passe >
I see you're as sane as a hatter, as usual
dual personalities now
what next?
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:59 pm
Nos De Caraid...

dual personalities now
what next?
Keep on Guessing...
Its does not cost anything
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:54 pm

dual personalities now
what next?
he's loop de loop i've given up trying to guess who he really is
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:57 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Russian?
Welcome breother
oui is French mate
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:00 pm
Banned

Possoms, what part of tassie r u off to? I am also looking at moving there when I finish my uni studies. Apparently it has the best level of community spirit and personal well being in oz, and is picking up economy wise.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Possoms, what part of tassie r u off to? I am also looking at moving there when I finish my uni studies. Apparently it has the best level of community spirit and personal well being in oz, and is picking up economy wise.
Hiya thats great

we are hopefully going to be around the Hobart area, though depends on where the work is for Col.

To be honest all the peeps I know who have moved there dont have a bad word for the place
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:35 pm
Nos De Caraid...

ok let me tell you who I am.
I am Eric Cartmen, the fat guy.... who is after that Jewboy and butters
I am from Russiea.
will that be enough as introduction

- Eric