33.33%
no, I want MORE karma.
66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Karma exchange

Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:32 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma exchange

Originally Posted by fraser
It just contributes to the site costs, it's only a minimal fee FFS
Testy there fraser. Everyone here is contributing to BE profits/losses
Premium members dont get ads, the rest of us do. They pay for not getting ads, if everyone wanted to pay for not having ads there would be no advertisers FFS
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:33 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

It just contributes to the site costs, it's only a minimal fee FFS
I think you misunderstood my post............I was trying to ascertain 'what' you get for your money, and pointing out that it would cost more than a 'blog' to persuade me to 'pay'.
Obviously the answer is 'very little - maybe even nothing', except the peace of mind that you are helping to fund the site.
Thats good by me......no problems with that!
If one day, I had in the region of 15000 posts, maybe then I would consider giving something back!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:40 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
I think you misunderstood my post............I was trying to ascertain 'what' you get for your money, and pointing out that it would cost more than a 'blog' to persuade me to 'pay'.
Obviously the answer is 'very little - maybe even nothing', except the peace of mind that you are helping to fund the site.
Thats good by me......no problems with that!
If one day, I had in the region of 15000 posts, maybe then I would consider giving something back!
I knew fraser would have to be on this thread somewhere, the mere mention of karma sends him into a frenzy of orgasmic convultions
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:44 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I knew fraser would have to be on this thread somewhere, the mere mention of karma sends him into a frenzy of orgasmic convultions
I don't convulse
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:45 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Methinks some of these lounge peeps need a gentle reminder as to 'where' the lounge is?

Clue: It's NOT in The Barbie!

Yeah, but they are sick of each other in the lounge. Yet they keep scaring off new posters, so they're left with each other again.

Hence they start invading the Barbi, just for the chance to talk to anyone else but themselves.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:46 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
Yeah, but they are sick of each other in the lounge. Yet they keep scaring off new posters, so they're left with each other again.

Hence they start invading the Barbi, just for the chance to talk to anyone else but themselves.
Oh dear, why don't you just let it go mate
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:48 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I pays my money so I can use whatever part of this site I wish.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:50 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats exactly what I thought!
Since this business with Paul2004/5/6/7/8 over the past couple of days, I have noticed an influx of lounge posters in here. Wouldnt mind but from what I've seen so far they do little but hijack threads and bad mouth one another! At first I thought it was playful banter, but increasingly it appears that that is not the case!

Bite me!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:51 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Methinks some of these lounge peeps need a gentle reminder as to 'where' the lounge is?

Clue: It's NOT in The Barbie!
and you need a reminder that this is a public forum.

Oh dear, why don't you just let it go mate

Let what go? I'm not holding it

Since this business with Paul2004/5/6/7/8 over the past couple of days, I have noticed an influx of lounge posters in here. Wouldnt mind but from what I've seen so far they do little but hijack threads and bad mouth one another! At first I thought it was playful banter, but increasingly it appears that that is not the case!

Bite me!
Really
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:53 am
Keeping it fairly real

Bite me!
and which re-incarnation are you?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:53 am

Let what go? I'm not holding it
Mate you're like a dog with a bone, I know you had words in there but it doesn't mean everyones vindictive, the same shit goes on in here all the time, normally with Rob at the centre of it.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:01 am
Keeping it fairly real

Really
hello fraser, I see you're dominating another karma thread
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:01 am

Mate you're like a dog with a bone, I know you had words in there but it doesn't mean everyones vindictive, the same shit goes on in here all the time, normally with Rob at the centre of it.

It would be different if they tried to be a bit better in the Barbi than in the lounge, but they still have their same gawdawful arrogant attitude when they post in here.

Anyway, my post was a response to fluffy the campsite layer, who did ask after all .

And it is true, so I posted the explanation of why they feel the need to post on an Australian forum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.