66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Karma exchange

Old Jan 15th 2006, 2:46 am
Banned

spiral tribe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Karma exchange

You rub my back and i will rub yours?

I post on a VB message board with a similar format to this one and have a 'reputation beyond repute' here I am a lowly nobody and feel a bit left out.

Any takers?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 2:50 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Karma exchange

Originally Posted by spiral tribe

I post on a VB message board with a similar format to this one and have a 'reputation beyond repute' here I am a lowly nobody and feel a bit left out.

Any takers?
Not like you have anything to give back, but out of the goodness of my heart
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:05 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Not like you have anything to give back, but out of the goodness of my heart
Fraser is so nice .. The lounge says....... piss off..........
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:05 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Any takers?
You can have all mine ... seriously ... if the mods can make it happen then you have my permission to inherit all my Karma.

That's not to say I'm not grateful to the people who have sent me so many nice messages but that I feel like starting 2006 afresh.

G'wan, take it all

Cheers,
Matt
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:06 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
You can have all mine ... seriously ... if the mods can make it happen then you have my permission to inherit all my Karma.

That's not to say I'm not grateful to the people who have sent me so many nice messages but that I feel like starting 2006 afresh.

G'wan, take it all

Cheers,
Matt
Not another Drama queen ... just resign your commission Matt...
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:10 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
Not another Drama queen ... just resign your commission Matt...
If I get to the stage of posting countless pictures to cover for a lack of wit or insightful comment then I'll think about going
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:16 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
If I get to the stage of posting countless pictures to cover for a lack of wit or insightful comment then I'll think about going
Your just not as brazen as I ...
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Fraser is so nice .. The lounge says....... piss off..........
Do you speak for the whole of the lounge or are you taking liberties?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:42 am
Ray

Do you speak for the whole of the lounge or are you taking liberties?
I leave others to speak for that ...
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
I leave others to speak for that ...
Just as I thought, your bark is worse than your bite.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:53 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Any takers?

there you go spiral tribe.....I've just sent you some.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:33 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Methinks some of these lounge peeps need a gentle reminder as to 'where' the lounge is?

Clue: It's NOT in The Barbie!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 6:48 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Methinks some of these lounge peeps need a gentle reminder as to 'where' the lounge is?

Clue: It's NOT in The Barbie!
Nah, Ray's one of the paying members here so he can wander at will. I just cant figure out why you'd pay for anything on any forum. Now (so the announcement says) EVERYONE can have a blog for free whereas you'd have to pay prior to a few days ago. I just dont get it. There must be a million places where you can get a free blog space, paying for one reminds me of a dumb blonde wife of a mate of mine who proudly called herself a "published poet" since she paid some shady ripoff company to put her rubbish poem in some book along with a couple hundred poet wannabees. The deal was something like you had to buy about 5 of the books.
This world is full of the gullible aint it ?
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:20 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Nah, Ray's one of the paying members here so he can wander at will. I just cant figure out why you'd pay for anything on any forum. Now (so the announcement says) EVERYONE can have a blog for free whereas you'd have to pay prior to a few days ago. I just dont get it. There must be a million places where you can get a free blog space, paying for one reminds me of a dumb blonde wife of a mate of mine who proudly called herself a "published poet" since she paid some shady ripoff company to put her rubbish poem in some book along with a couple hundred poet wannabees. The deal was something like you had to buy about 5 of the books.
This world is full of the gullible aint it ?
I've often wondered just exactly what the benefits of paying are on here!! Like you say, used to be the blog.....what now? All I know is it would take a 'helluva' ot more than that to get me to part with my hard earned!!!!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
I've often wondered just exactly what the benefits of paying are on here!! Like you say, used to be the blog.....what now? All I know is it would take a 'helluva' ot more than that to get me to part with my hard earned!!!!
It just contributes to the site costs, it's only a minimal fee FFS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.