Just so thick!

Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:51 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just so thick!

Originally Posted by arkon
If I had know what they were going to be like I would never have came. I would rather have gone and lived in Delhi.
and what is been wrong with delhi i ask you
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:53 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
and what is been wrong with delhi i ask you
Nothing..I just can't believe it can be as bad as here.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Nothing wrong with Dehli, I was born there
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Arkon can i just ask what made you choose to live in a rural area? Im a country girl at heart and i love visting the Isle of Arran in Scotland to visit the in laws but i would never live there.Simply as it hasn't got enough facilities for me.
Im sorry your experience of Australia has been so bad.
Mandy
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Arkon...you're nothing but a f - winging pom...and thats coming from a born and bred Brit.

Because of your simple mindedness the rest of us are labelled whinging poms.

Get your simple arse back to Britain....and if you do ever breed.....please keep it in the family so as not to f - up the rest of the world's gene pool.
Hmmmm?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_criticism

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 9th 2006 at 2:45 pm. Reason: language in original post
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Arkon...you're nothing but a f- winging pom...and thats coming from a born and bred Brit.

Get your simple arse back to Britain....and if you do ever breed.....please keep it in the family so as not to f- up the rest of the world's gene pool.
Tad harsh old boy tad harsh

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 9th 2006 at 2:46 pm. Reason: language in original post
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:42 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Arkon...you're nothing but a f- winging pom...and thats coming from a born and bred Brit.

Get your simple arse back to Britain....and if you do ever breed.....please keep it in the family so as not to f- up the rest of the world's gene pool.
An apt name you have I see. I have already bred thank you and it's for this reason I have to go home. No way will I inflict this place on my boy for any longer than I have to.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 9th 2006 at 2:48 pm. Reason: language in original post
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:43 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Sorry..but your views aren't worth the time for contructive criticism.

A little name calling will do just fine

It seems as though your bigoted views are perfectly in place amongst the people who you criticise. Pot>Kettle>Black
Old Jun 9th 2006, 2:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Please refrain from the personal comments. They are neither clever nor necessary.
Yet another thread that has become a slanging match.
Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:08 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Arkon can i just ask what made you choose to live in a rural area? Im a country girl at heart and i love visting the Isle of Arran in Scotland to visit the in laws but i would never live there.Simply as it hasn't got enough facilities for me.
Im sorry your experience of Australia has been so bad.
Mandy
Sorry nearly missed this one. I used to live in Cornwall and liked it a lot. This part of Oz seemed to tick all the boxes that I liked back home. The problem was is that it is all superficial, not the same at all, nowhere close. I had also just left a very stressful job and wanted a rest so once again thought this place fitted the bill. It's the problem with the pendulum thing and mine swung too far the other way. Soon to be rectified I hope!
Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:34 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry nearly missed this one. I used to live in Cornwall and liked it a lot. This part of Oz seemed to tick all the boxes that I liked back home. The problem was is that it is all superficial, not the same at all, nowhere close. I had also just left a very stressful job and wanted a rest so once again thought this place fitted the bill. It's the problem with the pendulum thing and mine swung too far the other way. Soon to be rectified I hope!
Tell me, is Cornwall as full of the most unpleasant people as Doc Martin seems to imply? Bit of a thread hijack I know - but I've never seen a program which seems to have the objective of making every single character totally unloveable!
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:21 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Tell me, is Cornwall as full of the most unpleasant people as Doc Martin seems to imply? Bit of a thread hijack I know - but I've never seen a program which seems to have the objective of making every single character totally unloveable!
mmmm almost as thick as aussies
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:36 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by Wol
Nearly. Cornwall 30 years ago was just so much like it is here but the big difference is that by the time I left, Cornwall had mostly caught up with the rest of the country. It's like I just took a major step back in time. All very romantic in theory but one of those things best left as a memory.
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:53 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Nearly. Cornwall 30 years ago was just so much like it is here but the big difference is that by the time I left, Cornwall had mostly caught up with the rest of the country. It's like I just took a major step back in time. All very romantic in theory but one of those things best left as a memory.
I remember Cornwall as having the best roads in the UK - courtesy of £££m in EU grants I believe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.