Just so thick!

Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:03 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just so thick!

Death, Famine and War have all made an appearance ... how long can it be before the fourth member of the gang shows up ...

Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:05 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Arkon,
Are you near gosford region?
No, miles from it.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:05 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Arkon, come home mate!!
I am!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:06 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Cessnock can be an interesting place as well

I can hear the banjo duet now..!!! arghhhhhhhhhh luvvvly place..!! :scared:
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:06 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
No, miles from it.
Ah ok. Just reminded me of some experiences there.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:08 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by marco121068
Would that be the one who's over 15 then?

Have you thought about entering this radio competition?
Well I'd love to but last time I lookes I was the wrong sex. Its a compo to discover if blonds are dumber than brunettes. So far there is no contest as they are both equaly bad!

I don't know why we listen to the radio actually as it always has us more down and depressed about being here.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:10 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by Wol
>>Please no one try and defend them by saying they must all be dyslexic or something as there is really nothing you could say to change my opinion of them. All I can say to Finnish is ‘Bless them….<<

Actually, Arkon, those guys who live alongside reindeer are called "Finns" - and in any case, what do they have to do with rural bushies?
See proves my point! That mistake that I purposefully left in to test you would not have been noticed by the locals!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:13 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
I'm having a rest after a bit of a marathon session over the last few days (and the thread was closed)....

So I'll just sit back and count the seconds down until the Source Man reads what you've put...

Better get a copy of the Beano down your pants because he's going to slap your a*se with so much evidence which proves the superior IQ of Australians that you're going to hurt!
I know, I know, I just give the numpty ammo, but just think of the service I'm doint to all the citizens of England by keeping him locked up in his bedroom for hours whilst he plays with google trying to disprove every line I've written. Should I trust google as a source or my own personal experiences?....tough one....ME, I win!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I know, I know, I just give the numpty ammo, but just think of the service I'm doint to all the citizens of England by keeping him locked up in his bedroom for hours whilst he plays with google trying to disprove every line I've written. !

Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:16 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

See proves my point! That mistake that I purposefully left in to test you would not have been noticed by the locals!
This thread has made me laugh as we have just returned from a holiday in Oz and after being in several shops and ordering food from several places, I said to my husband - they just can't add up! They keep guessing and getting it wrong! It worked in our favour a couple of times!

Bless! I feel really bad saying this, but I did find it funny standing there whilst they tried to add up the items I had bought! I felt the need to tell them the answer!

Jane
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:19 pm
Banned

Bworthy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cessnock can be an interesting place as well
Actually the hawksebury river area around Sydney is two-head territory
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:20 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella
yer I kinda agree with you Arkon. And I'm ozzie. From Sydney but I remember being on the train once from Coffs Harbour - headphones on quite happy to be left alone. I got stuck with the country hicks - one who had never been on a train before and I had to walk with her to the bathroom as she thought she would fall over if she got up while it was moving. Another was real country (like that redneck guy in the Simpsons) who was off to visit 'is girlfriend..... I remember being surprised cause she lived about 100ks away and he looked like he'd never left town in his life....

S
Well I’m glad you kinda agree with me because I kinda know I’m right on this. I don’t doubt city Australians are a bit smarter than their country brethren, but they really take the biscuit on a daily basis here.

It got me thinking as to why that might be the case when after all the 2001 census showed nearly half the population to be poms and the only answer I could come up with is here in the country there are very few poms. Immigrants seems to congregate around each other and in the cities and rarely spread out this far in any kind of numbers. So although the percentage of immigrants is very high in Australia they don’t live anywhere near me. Leaving me alone, surrounded by true Aussies, hence my opinion of them.
Old Jun 9th 2006, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PJA

Bless! I feel really bad saying this, but I did find it funny standing there whilst they tried to add up the items I had bought! I felt the need to tell them the answer!

Jane
You won't find it funny when you're sending your kids to the same schools which skilled them up!
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by Hutch
Death, Famine and War have all made an appearance ... how long can it be before the fourth member of the gang shows up ...

Well it's better than Fire, Fear, Death and Mortis showing up!
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking of moving to rural northern NSW.

Still.....I've had some practice in rural Derbyshire

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.