Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................

Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................

Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................

...........and the flight that is carrying my mum, my sister and my twin nephews, taxied at 11.40am (London time) and became airborne at 11.54am!!! Just so excited think I am going to be sick!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
...........and the flight that is carrying my mum, my sister and my twin nephews, taxied at 11.40am (London time) and became airborne at 11.54am!!! Just so excited think I am going to be sick!!!!
Great stuff How long are they here for?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Great stuff How long are they here for?
3 weeks and i just can not wait!!! Mum gets on my tits a bit..........do love her to bits but she drives me nuts!! But my sister is great, a real rough diamond, that doesnt take any crap of anyone!!
Just a bit worried now!! There flight was over an hour lae taking off, anyone know what will happen if they miss their connection in Singapore, or will the flight make up lost time?
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:20 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

3 weeks and i just can not wait!!! Mum gets on my tits a bit..........do love her to bits but she drives me nuts!! But my sister is great, a real rough diamond, that doesnt take any crap of anyone!!
Just a bit worried now!! There flight was over an hour lae taking off, anyone know what will happen if they miss their connection in Singapore, or will the flight make up lost time?
It's a long flight with plenty of opportunity to make up lost time
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:21 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry there were will be loads off people connecting off that flight to Oz flights....if there is any issue they will almost certainly hold the Oz flights.

Check the Singapore Airlines website....shows up as arriving just 12mins late anyway so no worries!

Last edited by bcworld; Dec 10th 2007 at 11:24 am.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

have a great time with your family
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
have a great time with your family
Will do!!! Just know I am going to burst into tears at the airport when I clap eyes on them...................silly cow that I am!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:36 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Will do!!! Just know I am going to burst into tears at the airport when I clap eyes on them...................silly cow that I am!!
I expect I will do when my family come over!!
me an my mates sobbed saying goodbye this time and I'm only here for a holiday can't get much dafter than that

you cry babe who's gonna monitor your behaviour? they will all be sobbing in their miums arms too

you are going to have so much fun enjoy
Old Dec 10th 2007, 12:23 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so excited for you.

You make the most of having your family there with you, enjoy every second of it and then you can vomit with excitement afterwards.

I wish I could be at the aiport watching them come through arrivals. When I went to meet my niece from Cyprus, I was almost blubbing at the family reunions.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that you all have a fabulous time

don't forget to take the Kleenex when you go to meet them at the airport!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time with the family Sandra ! enjoy the break you deserve it !

Nicky
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:11 pm
i want some cake

niknak01 will become famous soon enoughniknak01 will become famous soon enough

hi you can always check here i live in singapore for now but i use this to check flights.

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/...n/?__locale=en
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:37 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting! Have THE BEST 3 weeks together...... and it doesn't matter about blubbing at the airport (it's allowed )

I made t-shirts for my 3 when we met my Mum.

Lots of love,

Jules x
Attached Thumbnails Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................-dsc04382.jpg   Just checked Heathrows Webpage.................-dsc04213.jpg  
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:55 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

lol, that'll be me when my parents arrive in January. Have a great 3 weeks with them.

Gill
Old Dec 11th 2007, 6:58 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
How exciting! Have THE BEST 3 weeks together...... and it doesn't matter about blubbing at the airport (it's allowed )

I made t-shirts for my 3 when we met my Mum.

Lots of love,

Jules x
Jules ....thats a brilliant idea.

Aaaahhh bless your oldest was crying