Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Just back from our validation trip

Just back from our validation trip

Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just back from our validation trip

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Oh, she was one homesick chick! Missed all her family too much and longed to go home, work was dryin up for Paul too, so they packed their bags as off the went, now she couldn't be happier.
Oh I see, that was a shame but once she is happy, that's the main thing.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 10:45 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helena39
Oh I see, that was a shame but once she is happy, that's the main thing.
I know, there was other reasons, they had lots of bad luck whilst here too, some so called friends tried to rip them off etc. - so sad, they would have stayed a wee bit longer i think, but they felt doomed - but all in all they are glad they returned.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I know, there was other reasons, they had lots of bad luck whilst here too, some so called friends tried to rip them off etc. - so sad, they would have stayed a wee bit longer i think, but they felt doomed - but all in all they are glad they returned.
Did they live in Bellvista? We are very taken with that area and love Caloundra. I would be interested in any info you might be able to get from Niamh if it is possible. Thanks
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:04 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by helena39
Did they live in Bellvista? We are very taken with that area and love Caloundra. I would be interested in any info you might be able to get from Niamh if it is possible. Thanks

Hi Helena, I feel famous LOL We lived in Caloundra and rented a house in Bellvista I really liked it there. its a beautiful area we found people very friendly there as well. out of the tree places we lived Buderim, Maroochydore and Caloundra. Caloundra was my favourite. Maroochydore is very central and has the big shopping centre were I spent lots of my time when the weather was very hot we had no aircon and with a new baby I wasnt walking the 40 minutes in the heat LOL

I would say your Dh wont have many problems finding a job in the bakeries or he might have to travel. join the online job agencies and see if there are many position going. one thing to note is the wages are not as good on the cost compared to Brisbane and the rate of living is higher for shopping any way. but it is a lovely spot and I loved Kings beach with the free swimming pool we spent many a day there with the kids. I also met up with a load of BE girls there for a lazy day with the kids it was great. (why did I come home your wondering) Im a home bird and felt so homesick I really underestimated how badly it would effect me but we are glad we went ,but Im happier to be home. its hard work in Australia. are you on face book Ill Pm you my detail if you want.

any question as away remember forwarned is forarmed glad you liked your trip as well