Joke

Old Jan 11th 2006, 6:56 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Joke

A dustman is going along a street picking up the wheelie bins and emptying them into his dustcart. He gets to one house where the bin hasn't been left out. He has a quick look for it, goes round the back but still can't see it so he knocks on the door. There's no answer so he knocks again. Eventually a Japanese bloke answers... "Harro," says the chap.

"Alright mate, where's your bin?" asks the dustman.

"I bin on toilet" replies the Japanese bloke, looking perplexed. Realising the Japanese fellow has misunderstood, the bin man smiles and says, "No mate, where's ya dust bin?"

"I dust bin on toilet. I told you." says the Japanese man.

"Mate" says the dustman... "you're misunderstanding me... Where's your Wheelie Bin?"

"OK-OK," says the man, "I wheelie bin having a wank"
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:16 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joke

Originally Posted by fraser
A dustman is going along a street picking up the wheelie bins and emptying them into his dustcart. He gets to one house where the bin hasn't been left out. He has a quick look for it, goes round the back but still can't see it so he knocks on the door. There's no answer so he knocks again. Eventually a Japanese bloke answers... "Harro," says the chap.

"Alright mate, where's your bin?" asks the dustman.

"I bin on toilet" replies the Japanese bloke, looking perplexed. Realising the Japanese fellow has misunderstood, the bin man smiles and says, "No mate, where's ya dust bin?"

"I dust bin on toilet. I told you." says the Japanese man.

"Mate" says the dustman... "you're misunderstanding me... Where's your Wheelie Bin?"

"OK-OK," says the man, "I wheelie bin having a wank"

HEHEHE yeah heard this one before, still good though. It may have been funnier if you had of used Bix instead of Japanese man....

ZX......
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:30 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Must've been in Aus. No bastard dustman in the UK would put himself out to LOOK for the bin
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:32 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Must've been in Aus. No bastard dustman in the UK would put himself out to LOOK for the bin
Must have been christmas
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:38 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Seeing your name reminded me that I wanted to ask you what hotel you stayed at at Heathrow before you flew out. Do you remember how much it was?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:38 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Good one !!!
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Seeing your name reminded me that I wanted to ask you what hotel you stayed at at Heathrow before you flew out. Do you remember how much it was?
It was the Sheraton and it was around £100.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:23 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

It was the Sheraton and it was around £100.
Fraser???
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by possoms
Fraser???
An answer to Annes question
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:31 am

An answer to Annes question
No just seeing if you were there, it says your accounts deleted

are you only kidding
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:32 am

No just seeing if you were there, it says your accounts deleted

are you only kidding

It's been like that for two weeks
Old Jan 11th 2006, 8:39 am

It's been like that for two weeks
I'm on the ball as ever

good joke btw
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:15 am

I'm on the ball as ever

good joke btw
Why peed off?

Because of the house?
Old Jan 11th 2006, 9:37 am

Why peed off?

Because of the house?
Yes, we just want to go
Old Jan 11th 2006, 10:12 am

Yes, we just want to go
K sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.