Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 'Jen1977ni' Thread!

The 'Jen1977ni' Thread!

Old Nov 11th 2009, 9:52 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'Jen1977ni' Thread!

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Okie dokies, house aint gonna sell, no chance @ all! So....we're putting it up TO LET, got an agent coming over on Saturday to talk to us, and if I like him, then he'll manage the property while we're away.

Pickfords coming on Monday for our uplift survey.

Oh and today, I decided to just go for it, even though Simon's release date hasn't been confirmed, but he has asked for the 29th January, so the flights are now provisionally booked for the 2nd February, NI to London then Singapore where we'll have a 2 day stopover, then onwards to Brisvegas, to arrive on Friday the 5th! Fingers crossed he gets the 29th then we can confirm our flight booking and start the official countdown, WOO HOO!
Hurray, think there is a Pizza Hut on your plane Jen

That's great Jen, as always, you don't mess around!

Guess who gotta job

Cooler
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:04 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Hurray, think there is a Pizza Hut on your plane Jen

That's great Jen, as always, you don't mess around!

Guess who gotta job

Cooler
OMG ur kidding!!! Tell all...
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:15 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Okie dokies, house aint gonna sell, no chance @ all! So....we're putting it up TO LET, got an agent coming over on Saturday to talk to us, and if I like him, then he'll manage the property while we're away.

Oh and today, I decided to just go for it, even though Simon's release date hasn't been confirmed, but he has asked for the 29th January, so the flights are now provisionally booked for the 2nd February, NI to London then Singapore where we'll have a 2 day stopover, then onwards to Brisvegas, to arrive on Friday the 5th! Fingers crossed he gets the 29th then we can confirm our flight booking and start the official countdown, WOO HOO!
Nice one
Old Nov 12th 2009, 1:49 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

OMG ur kidding!!! Tell all...
Going to teach the 'equivalent' of A level maths, year 9 science and also some PE with the older kids. Split between two sites 20ks apart but I am sure that I may end up at just one in the future. We're half way between the two so it's a short journey to either.

Mrs C and were off to play golf and I got a phone call at 10am asking if I could come for an interview at two which we moved to 3pm as we still we had golf booked. Golf was good (the balls fly further here!) and the shower and interview and then beach

Cooler
Old Nov 12th 2009, 2:32 am
Capt Hilts

Going to teach the 'equivalent' of A level maths, year 9 science and also some PE with the older kids. Split between two sites 20ks apart but I am sure that I may end up at just one in the future. We're half way between the two so it's a short journey to either.

Mrs C and were off to play golf and I got a phone call at 10am asking if I could come for an interview at two which we moved to 3pm as we still we had golf booked. Golf was good (the balls fly further here!) and the shower and interview and then beach

Cooler
They've just rang asking me to cover a year 4/5 class tomorrow

That'll be great, let you know how I get on!

Cooler
Old Nov 12th 2009, 3:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

So we'll organise a drinking night for the 6th then to welcome you?
Old Nov 12th 2009, 4:49 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
So we'll organise a drinking night for the 6th then to welcome you?
Of March yes, cos it'll prob take me that long to recover from the trauma of the flight! I want to be drugged up for the journey, any tips on legal stuff to ask my GP for to make the Jenster all mellooooooowwwwww?! lol
Old Nov 19th 2009, 6:37 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Sold my wee 2 year old Honda Civic today, devastated! I shocked myself by crying as I handed over the keys and even worse still, the buyer has agreed to hire me a wee Nissan Micra, OHHHHH THE SHAME! LOL On a lighter note, he's hiring me it for £50 a week, for as long as I want...which will probably be til sometime in January...all being well!

I think I cried because it's the first thing I've had to 'let go' of....

Took on an agent to find me a tenant for the house as I've now realised it's unrealistic to try and sell it in this current climate. Got my first prospective tenant coming on Saturday, I'll try not to cry @ the prospect of 'giving/lending them' my house lol

I envisage there will be a lot more tears shed in the next two months....I'll keep u posted on how many buckets I fill....
Old Nov 19th 2009, 10:57 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Sold my wee 2 year old Honda Civic today, devastated! I shocked myself by crying as I handed over the keys and even worse still, the buyer has agreed to hire me a wee Nissan Micra, OHHHHH THE SHAME! LOL On a lighter note, he's hiring me it for £50 a week, for as long as I want...which will probably be til sometime in January...all being well!

Took on an agent to find me a tenant for the house as I've now realised it's unrealistic to try and sell it in this current climate. Got my first prospective tenant coming on Saturday, I'll try not to cry @ the prospect of 'giving/lending them' my house lol

I envisage there will be a lot more tears shed in the next two months....I'll keep u posted on how many buckets I fill....
Ah Jen - <<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>> - be aware, the emotional rollercoaster only just starts now, as you have predicted
Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:19 am
Capt Hilts

I had a Micra once!

Cooler
Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:39 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear Jen yer starting yer whinging pom routine a wee bit early
Old Nov 20th 2009, 8:41 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I had a Micra once!

Cooler
and did you have to do the walk of shame?
Old Nov 20th 2009, 10:29 am
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
and did you have to do the walk of shame?
Not with a car!

May get a ute and grow a beard

Cooler
Old Nov 20th 2009, 11:03 am

Not with a car!

May get a ute and grow a beard

Cooler
- don't forget the long thick socks wi the flip flops
Old Nov 20th 2009, 12:09 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh dear Jen yer starting yer whinging pom routine a wee bit early
Cheeky sod lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.