Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Thanks everybody! I have found out that the CO wants more work experience proof which is not a problem to supply, but I am still worried about the "additional info requried" on the status page under my health requirements.Will ask my agent tomorrow when I see him.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

CONGRATS on the CO Vlooi!!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

MARY 9 days and counting omg
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:01 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beccie
MARY 9 days and counting omg
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away

How you feeling today Nic? Hate to ask, but, any news?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

How you feeling today Nic? Hate to ask, but, any news?
OK hun - spoke to buyer today, who is using the banks as an excuse for the delay now. I am a nervous wreck, I think he might try to gazunder us.

Tried to post on the catch up thread earlier but my pc crashed in the middle.

Glad everything is going OK - fingers crossed for the test results and completion!! Can't believe you are off so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OK hun - spoke to buyer today, who is using the banks as an excuse for the delay now. I am a nervous wreck, I think he might try to gazunder us.

Tried to post on the catch up thread earlier but my pc crashed in the middle.

Glad everything is going OK - fingers crossed for the test results and completion!! Can't believe you are off so soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's unbelieveable Nic - what are you gonna do if he tries to reduce?
Old Oct 13th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

He's unbelieveable Nic - what are you gonna do if he tries to reduce?
He is unbelievable, Nic. I think you have to give a deadline. End of story. You're not in any hurry to go anyway....might as well tell him you've decided enough is enough!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by tiger222
He is unbelievable, Nic. I think you have to give a deadline. End of story. You're not in any hurry to go anyway....might as well tell him you've decided enough is enough!

I think i've got to agree with Tiger - although if i were in your position i would probably be doing exactly what you're doing now, waiting and hoping. The swine's got you exactly where he wants you, i could throttle him myself:curse:
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

I think i've got to agree with Tiger - although if i were in your position i would probably be doing exactly what you're doing now, waiting and hoping. The swine's got you exactly where he wants you, i could throttle him myself:curse:
Here here I agree tell him to stick it if he is serious he'll coming running :curse:

Mary 8 days and counting 33 for us today
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:41 pm

Here here I agree tell him to stick it if he is serious he'll coming running :curse:

Mary 8 days and counting 33 for us today

I just can't wait to get on that bloody plane and relax..........think i'll sleep all the way there.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

I just can't wait to get on that bloody plane and relax..........think i'll sleep all the way there.
I bet

I've had enough now just want to go can't come soon enough now
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:37 am

I bet

I've had enough now just want to go can't come soon enough now

I know exactly what you mean, but November isn't far off now!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MARY 7 DAYS : thumbsup:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.