Wikiposts

Jackson Jive

Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jackson Jive

Way back when I was at school, a TV channel approached some female students about making a documentary about inner city girl gangs. These girls took part even though they werent part of a gang, simply a bunch of girls that lived in the same neighbourhood. Even the best produced docos are biased and should never be relied upon to be accurate measure of the world we live in. Peoples own eyes and ears should guide them even though many dismiss these accounts.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Way back when I was at school, a TV channel approached some female students about making a documentary about inner city girl gangs. These girls took part even though they werent part of a gang, simply a bunch of girls that lived in the same neighbourhood. Even the best produced docos are biased and should never be relied upon to be accurate measure of the world we live in. Peoples own eyes and ears should guide them even though many dismiss these accounts.
Aye I understand that one. Lived in South London for most of my time in the UK, and one thing you do get used to is how one looks and acts. My last couple of years were right in central Peckham, I never had a problem, although it did get quite hairy at times. The thing is act like a victim and you will get treated like one.

A Fijian Indian I work with lives right in one of the worst parts of Melbourne for violence.. Dallas... The fact that he was brought up in Fiji gives him a stance that means, no one that has the mentality that Indians should be attacked, will have a go at him. It's the way he stands and looks that is his own protection. He sure has the Local Lebanese bluffed !

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Oct 19th 2009 at 6:15 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Aye I understand that one. Lived in South London for most of my time in the UK, and one thing you do get used to is how one looks and acts. My last couple of years were right in central Peckham, I never had a problem, although it did get quite hairy at times. The thing is act like a victim and you will get treated like one.

A Fijian Indian I work with lives right in one of the worst parts of Melbourne for violence.. Dallas... The fact that he was brought up in Fiji gives him a stance that means no one that has the mentality that Indians should be attacked, will have a go at him. It's the way he stands and looks that is his own protection. He sure has the Local Lebanese bluffed !
Im glad someone understood. In my post I was referring to West Ken/Fulham area in London. Ive lived in Adelaide so long, I dread going back to that 'puffed up, jumped up carry-on' but safe in the knowledge that it really aint that bad, you just have to have your wits about you.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:20 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Ahh so thats understandable then ?

Not a lot has changed in these places since the 2nd world war... I wonder why.

What would the percentage of people that live in places like this be I wonder, on a pro rata basis compared to other places in Europe.... America and Australia. My hunch is its a hell of a lot more than most other countries.

WHY ?

My own theory is it's the Class system in action. People wanting to be proud to be so called working class with all the ignorance that brings, plus the whole UK Class system backing that mindset up.

'It's ok or understandable, or what do you expect... they are council house scum' seems to be the general reaction.

That's now what I said. I was referring to my experience of living in Bristol!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 12:46 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Officer Dibble;8029676]Way back when I was at school,

Bloody hell OD - you're goin back a bit