iphone 4s

Old Oct 13th 2011, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice
Default iphone 4s

Hi
Just ordered my iphone 4s ,ive never had a iphone before so probably struggle with the hi tec gadget to start with ( not like the young ones).lol.
Anyone else ordered 1 ?,im told its not much different from the iphone4 but i wouldnt know lol....
So in 2 weeks when i pick it up, i will be after tips and tricks..lol..
Old Oct 14th 2011, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

micmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to all
Default Re: iphone 4s

Originally Posted by sue&bob
Hi
Just ordered my iphone 4s ,ive never had a iphone before so probably struggle with the hi tec gadget to start with ( not like the young ones).lol.
Anyone else ordered 1 ?,im told its not much different from the iphone4 but i wouldnt know lol....
So in 2 weeks when i pick it up, i will be after tips and tricks..lol..
Yeh unfortunately. Ordered ours through the company that provides all our phones etc - the thought of dealing with them always fills me with dread. Littl'un 'needed' a new iphone. Been nagging me all week about going into the shop to get one. On Wednesday he excitedly tells me he can order it online - I can avoid the shop hooray!

Fill everything out - contact details - I put mine given that I am the account holder. Then where it asks if we want a new number etc we select the option- 'an existing customer and would like to use an existing number' we click and put in littl'uns number.

Today, we have an email to say it's been shipped - happy littl'un. Earlier this evening I have a text to my number telling me my data usage has been updated. I knew straight away that They was once again in 'fine form'. Yes, someone's botched that one up.

Overwhelmed by dread, not sure which was going to be worse - the reaction of littl'un when he finds out or having to ring provider, I checked my account online. Yep they've put the blasted iphone on my mobile number. I already have a smart phone that suffers from a not-so-smart user - I don't want a bloomin iphone.

After steeling myself I ring the number they gave me in the confirmation email - to my surprise I actually get to speak to someone. Two minutes into the conversation I get that dreaded phrase 'I need to go and speak to my supervisor'. Thirty minutes later Damien in WA returns to say there is nothing that they can do I have to ring the online section on Monday to see what's gone wrong!!

So thank you T (though I am quite sure T in this case does not stand for the company's name). I have a whole weekend of putting up with a stroppy 17 year old littl'un who is now stomping around his bedroom.

It best be bloomin well worth it if we ever get it sorted

m
Old Oct 14th 2011, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 14th 2011, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by micmay3_in_oz
Yeh unfortunately. Ordered ours through the company that provides all our phones etc - the thought of dealing with them always fills me with dread. Littl'un 'needed' a new iphone. Been nagging me all week about going into the shop to get one. On Wednesday he excitedly tells me he can order it online - I can avoid the shop hooray!

Fill everything out - contact details - I put mine given that I am the account holder. Then where it asks if we want a new number etc we select the option- 'an existing customer and would like to use an existing number' we click and put in littl'uns number.

Today, we have an email to say it's been shipped - happy littl'un. Earlier this evening I have a text to my number telling me my data usage has been updated. I knew straight away that They was once again in 'fine form'. Yes, someone's botched that one up.

Overwhelmed by dread, not sure which was going to be worse - the reaction of littl'un when he finds out or having to ring provider, I checked my account online. Yep they've put the blasted iphone on my mobile number. I already have a smart phone that suffers from a not-so-smart user - I don't want a bloomin iphone.

After steeling myself I ring the number they gave me in the confirmation email - to my surprise I actually get to speak to someone. Two minutes into the conversation I get that dreaded phrase 'I need to go and speak to my supervisor'. Thirty minutes later Damien in WA returns to say there is nothing that they can do I have to ring the online section on Monday to see what's gone wrong!!

So thank you T (though I am quite sure T in this case does not stand for the company's name). I have a whole weekend of putting up with a stroppy 17 year old littl'un who is now stomping around his bedroom.

It best be bloomin well worth it if we ever get it sorted

m
OMG..lol..
I went to the shop thought it would be easier that way.
Well if he's 17 yrs old hes hardly a litt'un..lol....give him a clip round the ear and tell him hes bloody lucky he's getting 1 and will just have to wait..lol.
.OR
give him yours and get a "easy to use nokia"....lol..
Good luck anyway ,probably gonna take me a while to get my head round it when i get mine....
Sue..
Old Oct 14th 2011, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

micmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sue&bob
OMG..lol..
I went to the shop thought it would be easier that way.
Well if he's 17 yrs old hes hardly a litt'un..lol....give him a clip round the ear and tell him hes bloody lucky he's getting 1 and will just have to wait..lol.
.OR
give him yours and get a "easy to use nokia"....lol..
Good luck anyway ,probably gonna take me a while to get my head round it when i get mine....
Sue..
I told him we couid just swap numbers - he was absolutely horrified in case I ended up talking to his mates I am such an embarassment. He pays for his own phone but it's through my account.

He reckons he is off to the shop today to talk hypotheticals with them and depending on how they handle it will determine his future custom with them

They probably won't talk to him anyway because it's my account but I figured someone there can put up with a disgruntled teenager for a while - saves my ears.
Old Oct 15th 2011, 12:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

The isheeple were out in force yesterday

The Perth Apple store was sucker central