Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

if no one else will ask ,i will???

Wikiposts

if no one else will ask ,i will???

Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:36 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: if no one else will ask ,i will???

How many, they're just a drop in the ocean. Believe it or not there are Aussies that don't like Australia. We often get asked why we'd want to live here.

So what's your point?
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:38 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
How many, they're just a drop in the ocean. Believe it or not there are Aussies that don't like Australia. We often get asked why we'd want to live here.

So what's your point?

my point is dont talk out your arse.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:42 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I talking out of my arse? Because you met some discontented Londoners hence London must be crap.

AM you really are mildly amusing

*ducks as another projectile rattle comes over*
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aston man
my point is dont talk out your arse.
Should he start posts about 'budgie smugglers' and his fat wife then? Judging by the intellectual content of your posts I would suggest this is something you do often.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:45 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Should he start posts about 'budgie smugglers' and his fat wife then? Judging by the intellectual content of your posts I would suggest this is something you do often.
as recommended by others ,dont read it ,,,,
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:48 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

as recommended by others ,dont read it ,,,,
I am simply suggesting that you follow your own advice.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:55 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

funny because i was talking to some cockneys last week in dublin, they were having to work away from their families because they couldn't afford to work for a fiver an hour at home..i dont think they would agree with you..
London's a very big city Ast and very few people from there are cockneys, including myself and yes, I was born there.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Feb 16th 2007 at 5:07 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

unless you have walked the walk in birmingham,or if you havent been back to your beloved country in the last two years,dont talk out of your asres.because it ain't the place you left.thats not me throwing the dummy again ,thats a fact.

It would follow then when you've walked the walk in perth for 2+ years as many of the people who have given you so much help and advice have post again. Maybe then you can say if they were talking out of their bottoms or not.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jad n rich
It would follow then when you've walked the walk in perth for 2+ years as many of the people who have given you so much help and advice have post again. Maybe then you can say if they were talking out of their bottoms or not.

thats called in the trade a classic twist,i think you need to read my post again.

its was something like dont tell me that where i am going to live is not a million times better than where i live now,changes to the u.k were mentioned and asres..

rose coulour spectacles where england is concerned from some ????
Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:43 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

i take it that a few of you were out with robbie williams last night.
dont sit behind your laptops and tell me not to slate england,this is a discussion forum i have had more than my share of carp in the last two days and if i want to say that where i am going to live in australia is a miilion times better than brum then i will,because it is.but its ok for the knockers to slate oz.

yes i did throw my rattle out the pram,but it wont happen again if people dont like it in oz then slate away,i have took on peoples opinions,learnt by it and to be honest now i dont give a siht...i wont defend oz again..people can make up their own minds...

unless you have walked the walk in birmingham,or if you havent been back to your beloved country in the last two years,dont talk out of your asres.because it ain't the place you left.thats not me throwing the dummy again ,thats a fact.
IT'S NOT FACT!!! It's your own personal opinion of the place you live. Sixty million people live quite happily in the U.K they are quite content with their lives. Twenty live here in Australia and are equally as content with life. There's the odd few thousand, in both countries, that either feel the grass is greener or just fancy a bit of a change.
Yes I left the U.K nearly four years ago, my family didn't they still love the place.
If you feel the need to defend your decision to move by slating the U.K it's fine by me I really don't care as I live here and I'm happy here. What I object to is your suggestions that other people, who also choose to express their respective opinions, must be talking out of their arses. I find that insulting and derogatory.
Take heed, keep your posts free from personal abuse and/or insults I don't want to have to close a decent enough thread just because you result to a bit of name calling .
You really need that rattle on a string around your neck mate
Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:48 pm

England is a fantastic country, so is Australia.

Again what is your point?

You say london is shit because some cockneys you worked with said so.

Some on here say Australia is shit, must be true then.

Have you walked the walk in London?

I know you haven't in Oz yet feel qualified to comment, same with London I
expect.

Now do you think you could answer my question without being abusive
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:03 pm
Banned

IT'S NOT FACT!!! It's your own personal opinion of the place you live.

mine and millions like me.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Most people emigrate after what 30/40 years in the UK, I dont think many have rose tints about the place after that sort of time.

What happens is after some time in the new country many realise what they thought was so terrible or unique to the Uk is a problem elsewhere too.

Or they might realise things they thought they wouldnt miss, that they do miss them. Or they might just have not appreciated what they had in the first place. More a shade of reality than rose.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:32 pm

IT'S NOT FACT!!! It's your own personal opinion of the place you live.

mine and millions like me.
I take it you're not going to reply then?
Old Feb 16th 2007, 6:38 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Look, he comes from Brum, he'll think he's landed in paradise here. It's like comparing Buckingham Palace to The Bronx!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.