Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

I married the right man

I married the right man

Old Jul 29th 2006, 7:40 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I married the right man

Originally Posted by Sandra and Jim
Hey Gill,
Why don't you ask your SIL to babysit and 4yo can educate her on the marsupials of Aus for when she comes to visit you in Melbourne!!!!!!

I'll look after the girls, depending if the concerts are before 18th September. No bother.

Sandra
x
Cheers Sandra, sadly, the concerts are both in November so you'll be busy settling into your lovely new life in Melbourne by then.

As for SIL, she'll be too busy out buying Burburry caps and shellsuits to babysit for me

Gill

Off to the inlaws for another showdown today. Wish me luck. OH then has a night out in Glasgow tonight so I'll be on me Jack Jones with the laptop - anyone fancy a blether?
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:59 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I married the right man

Originally Posted by herrchook
Cheers Sandra, sadly, the concerts are both in November so you'll be busy settling into your lovely new life in Melbourne by then.

As for SIL, she'll be too busy out buying Burburry caps and shellsuits to babysit for me

Gill

Off to the inlaws for another showdown today. Wish me luck. OH then has a night out in Glasgow tonight so I'll be on me Jack Jones with the laptop - anyone fancy a blether?

If I can still type by then I'll blether!

Cheers

Ginny